PDA

View Full Version : HUD not updating any hands for Rush MTTs

Aceball
08-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi, been using HEM HUD for Rush cash without problems, however, cant get the stats to update in Rush MTTs. The stats come up with the player name, but everything remains 0. Hands are getting imported properly into the Tourney-->Hands section. I've tried going to 1.11.04b, that did not help.

Again, the name and stat config is coming up properly, but nothing is updating. Any ideas?

Thanks

littletinyman
08-08-2010, 07:48 PM
I have a similar problem.

In my case, however, nothing comes up with Rush MTTs. I'm using 1.11.03.

Patvs
08-09-2010, 02:10 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Aceball
08-09-2010, 08:58 AM
I've already tried going to the 1.11.04b. As I mentioned in the original post, the HUD works fine for Rush cash games, regular and 6max. However, Rush tournaments (ive only tried one $24 and a few $10 135SNGs) only get the player names and stats, but there is never updating of stats (hands stay at 0, and all stats have -- next to them). The player name changes appropriately for each hand. However, once the tables get short handed towards the end of the tournament, the names stop updating correctly. The hands are getting imported correctly and tournament summaries are being imported correctly at the end. There is something not allowing the HUD to read the hand history for Rush tournaments.

Anyone else have this problem. Any other suggestions from support?

Patvs
08-09-2010, 07:29 PM
For RUSH there are two are ways for HoldemManager to get the HUD

-1 (old method) OCR optical character recognition--> where HM takes screenshots of your table every second to read the player names.
DOWNSIDE: not 100% accurate (makes mistakes in some player names), and does not work for ANY RUSH tourney... RUSH cash only.
-2 (new method) reading the Full Tilt cache.. (three ways to do this...--> hud options--> table preferences--> screen scrape method)
PLUSSIDE: 100% accurate.... but does NOT WORK for everybody.

Which RUSH HUD are you currently using?
1 or 2?
If 1:--> you'll have to wait for a HoldemManager upgrade until 2 works for you... enabling your RUSH tourney HUD
If 2:--> try the other screen scrape methods... if they don't work for RUSH tourney--> again you'll also have to wait for a RUSH update when it comes to RUSH tourney support

DoGGz
08-13-2010, 02:44 PM
To support: There's a bug in 11.04 with HeM recognizing Rush from non Rush hands. I had the same problem as OP. This is a database issue, not a HUD bug.

The Fix: HUD Options > HUD Filters > Turn on Mix FTP Rush and Non Rush stats.

Hope this helps.

Aceball
08-13-2010, 03:50 PM
To support: There's a bug in 11.04 with HeM recognizing Rush from non Rush hands. I had the same problem as OP. This is a database issue, not a HUD bug.

Hope this helps.

Yep, that did it, thanks Doggz! For the record, Im using 1.11.04, OCR ON, Mix FTP Rush and Non Rush hands ON. Now if I can just make good use of these stats!!! See you at the tables.

littletinyman
08-13-2010, 03:58 PM

Hope this helps.

I don't have a HUD Filters under HUD Options. I only have Additional HUD Filters and I don't see Turn on MIX FTP Rush and non-rush stats.

What am I doing wrong?

Aceball
08-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Go to HUD Options --> Addition HUD Filters. On the right, next to all the numbers, there should be a "Filter by Limits" box with two options, the lower one is Mix FTPRush and NonRush stats. That should fix it.