PDA

View Full Version : TS sees Average Pot size of 0,79 as 79

TiGeR79
08-08-2010, 04:41 AM
Hi

I've bought TS a few months ago to scan micro tables. 0.10-0.25 cents on pokerstars.
Because of so many different players i must depend on the data that is provided in the pokerstars lobby for most part. ( to few people with known hands ). So i pick my tables most of time to filter out shortstackers and use plrs/flop and average pot size.

But this is just the problem. a potsize in the lobby as 0,79 cents will be 79 in TS.
This is a bit annoying as i've paid for the software and i expect to get the best for paid software.
But now i never use TS anymore because there is freeware tablescanner that shows these stats perfectly. Also has the features TS has and can filter on HM stats. That program also has an option to scan only one table to update the stats of that particular table. I think TS doesn't have this.

So i'm a bit disapointed this is not working properly in a paid scanner software. Just because there is free software that does those perfect and has even more features. You guys make good money from this software and i expect your programmers will be better than some hobbyist guy making some poker scanner software in his spare time.

Hope you guys can make TS superior over freeware. or just even as good as freeware software. :confused: