PDA

View Full Version : HEM Hud Noob needs assist

TheMethod79
08-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Hey all,

I'm playing on PKR 6-max tables and I downloaded the trial of HEM to see what it was all about I managed to get the hand histories loaded without any problems but the Hud has been nothing but frustrating.

I open HEM, click Start auto import, then I open PKR and fire up a table and 4 orbits later still no Hud, the manager is showing no tables... I try the relaunch hud option a few times after closing the table manager 2 orbits later still nadda. So I close HEM and reopen it and click start auto import 2 orbits later no Hud still... :mad:

I am used to poker officer which loads its Hud player stats even while your waiting to post BB sitting out. Should I be waiting longer for the Hud to show up??

Then when it does work which is seemingly random, I'm having a few issues with the Hud updating as players leave tables and new ones join the Hud is still displaying the player who left stats, even after 3-4 orbits(6-max).

Does it always take this long to update new seated players? 20+ Hands seems like a long ass time...

Is it a trial thing? I'm still on trial. This would be an awful trial if that's what is causing these problems.

Also when I leave a table and join a new one the manager isn't picking up the new table after 3-4 orbits(6-max). It still only shows the table I had been seated at previously even after I close HEM and reopen the software... it still pickups the table I was at previously... what the shit?

Standard? or something wrong here? Wait more orbits for the Hud to update?

Or is it just the PKR 2.0 update causing issues? I hope...

Halp. :confused:

Edit:

Update,

I am watching hands I play load into the data base, still no Hud, when I bring up the replayer the Hud show up right away for the replayer and still nothing for my PKR table...

My PC is running Xp, Screen scrape = Printwindow, HEM 1.11.03 and 8.4 PosgreSQL. While reading some other posts I got the feeling you have not updated anything for PKR in .04 release so I haven't updated to it yet as I am seeing others having problems with .04 on the forums.

Patvs
08-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Normally the HUD appears after just 1 hand.
(and on Full Tilt, PokerStars, after 0 zero hands....)

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Of course PKR is a different story... since they officially only allow the HUD to work on 1 table. I'm unfamiliar with the somewhat recent PKR 2.0, but those issues will be addressed in the next HoldemManager update.

try the TableFinder: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Note: there are no limitations to the trial version.