PDA

View Full Version : Merge SNG- HUD only on 1 table

mxd33
08-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi,

when playing SNGs at Merge my HUD appears only on the first table that i open, but not on consecutive ones. As soon as i close that table, it appears on the 2nd table that i opened. At the cash tables however it works properly. Any idea what i can do to fix it?

Cheers

Patvs
08-07-2010, 09:52 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Are you mixing cash and tourney tables... or all the tables you open are the same?

mxd33
08-08-2010, 09:10 AM
hi, i did the update but the problem still persists.
No, i dont mix cash and tourney tables, i usually play 6max cashgame or headsup-SNG.
When playing multiple HUSNGs theres only one table shown in the table manager.
When i check the box at ->table preferences->force on top, the following happens:
-HUD only on 1 table, but it shows me all the panels that usually should be on the other tables.

So for example:
- I play 3 headsup-SNGs
-> 2 tables without stats
-> on one table i see 6 panels, 3x my own ones and 1 for each of my opponents. From time to time the panels appear and then disappear again.
As i said, at the cash tables it works fine. Any idea??

Patvs
08-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed.

mxd33
08-08-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm using WinXP, Avira Antivir, D-Link Router.
MS .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 has already been installed.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:33 AM
The SnG tables all have the save name?

We are aware of this problem but at the moment we have no solution for this.