PDA

View Full Version : Problem to Import hands and Select Hand

carlosh
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi,

I'm with a problem with select a hand in the HH during the session. I mark the hand in the painel of hand history HM and the hand don't appear at show only mark hands, in the HM.

And when I'm going to import hhs, it's appear consecutive Import Errors.

This 2 problems may have some connection? How can I resolve them?

Patvs
11-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

---

Do the hands still import as errors into a new database?
Is the formatting of the handhistories in English?

carlosh
11-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Patvs,

I try all this (install the lasted beta, configurate to run as admin) and don't work.

For you to have an ideia, I tried import the hhs. of the last day:

387 files imported
2125 hands imported
28345 imported erros

The formatting of the hhs is in English (was working normaly all the last montly)

And for the past 3 weeks was working pretty fine. Is somenthing that happens in the last few days.

Another thing, I can't update the hands of the last month - apper a error message. So I think this erros to mark the select hand and to import the hands has conection with some error in the database or something.

Patvs
11-03-2012, 09:33 PM
On which pokersite were these hands played?
Email us a handhistory of a hand that results in a import error.

carlosh
11-04-2012, 12:48 PM
party poker

And now some tables don't work the hud.

Sarek
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
28K import errors very possibly mean corrupt database.
Try to create new one and see what happens

carlosh
11-04-2012, 09:24 PM
28K import errors very possibly mean corrupt database.
Try to create new one and see what happens

Sarek,

I created a new data base and put to import the exactly same hands and worked. Import right.

Now, What I supossed to to? Delete the older database? How I can transfer the hands in the older database to the new one?

carlosh
11-04-2012, 09:31 PM
And how I can move the notes too?

carlosh
11-04-2012, 11:09 PM
In the database Control Panel, I select my old database e press export hands and show this message:

An Error Ocurred Reading Hands Histories: ERROR: XX001: invalide page header in block 16092 of relation base/16397/16765

This erros is all conect?

Patvs
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
The error is the sign of a corrupt database.
In the new database, run a import from folder on your archive folder C:/HMArchive, reimporting all your hands.

You can only export the notes, if you manage to connect to the old database first (the notes are stored in the PostgreSQL database).
Try reindexing the old database in pgadminIII: read
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

carlosh
11-05-2012, 01:57 AM
I can acess the old database. When I export the notes, 523 are exported, but when I'm change to the new database, and go to impor the notes, just 403 are imported.

I did the process again and exporte 523 in the old and 0 was import in the new database.

I'm losting 120 notes?

udbrky
11-05-2012, 04:14 AM
We'll need the backup of your database and the exported notes file. Upload to a site like dropbox and send a link with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

carlosh
11-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Ok, but I will lost this 120 notes?

I'm using the old database for now (I don't want to play with out 20% of my notes), and now in the report section starts to duplicate some hands. It's all party of the same problem right?

How I can backup the database? And I can send the exported notes file by email? its less than 1mb

Patvs
11-06-2012, 12:25 AM
If you exported 523 notes--> and can only import 403 notes, most likely the players of the missing ''120' notes don't exist in the new database. Did you reimport ALL the handhistories before you imported the notes?

A note cannot be linked to a player, if that player doesn't exist in the database.