PDA

View Full Version : Graphed Hands Not Showing

chad0x001
08-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Haven't changed anything since yesterday when all was working fine. Tonight when I went to look at graphed hands, the screen is blank - no hands showing. Checked the other cash games stuff too, found the following.

Reports - hands showing
Preflop cards - no hands showing
Hands - no hands showing
Sessions - Hands showing
Graph (showing)
Grahped Hands - not showing
vs players - hands showing

Help ??

Chad

Jun
08-07-2010, 06:36 AM
Haven't changed anything since yesterday when all was working fine. Tonight when I went to look at graphed hands, the screen is blank - no hands showing. Checked the other cash games stuff too, found the following.

Reports - hands showing
Preflop cards - no hands showing
Hands - no hands showing
Sessions - Hands showing
Graph (showing)
Grahped Hands - not showing
vs players - hands showing

Help ??

Chad

i have the similar problem except that i have no hands showing in any tab. the truth is that to show the hands in anyplace, it takes virtually forever.

this problem happened after i did a purge to delete old observed hands. do i need to do anything after purge before i can use hm? aparently the database is still trying to look for this hands in the database. and the funny thing is that my disk available size kept dropping even if i am not importing anything.

will a re-index fix this problem? or this database is definitely corrupted?

thx

-jun

netsrak
08-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Please reboot your computer and try again.

Please remove the 3 winner columns from the hands view (under options->settings->hands view columns).

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 09:24 AM

Nothing

Please remove the 3 winner columns from the hands view (under options->settings->hands view columns).

Nothing

when I go into postgres admin, there are a load of things I can re index. none of them is database. Can you tell me specifically which I need to reindex?

UPDATE: reindexed *everything* EVEWR possible line. Nothing. No hands showing. What else can I try sensei?

Thanks

Chad

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 09:36 AM
In sessions, I can see the hands I played yesterday. But when I go into graphs - and look at yesterdays graph - and then click the graphed hands tab: nothing. So the hands are definitely there! Just not when I use graphed hands tab. :s

Jun
08-07-2010, 10:29 AM

i just tried to export all hands out and the operation timed out. i would suspect the database is corrupted.

i am trying the reindex through pgadmin right now. if it does not do any good to my database or does not finish, what's my option? get a new db?

will a vacuum with option full will fix this problem or i have to get a brand new database? i do have the backup hand histories but it just takes about a week of time to get them in.

since my db is more than 100g, so it takes long time to do any thing with it. but i have to play. so please advice me what to do.

thx

-jun

netsrak
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
In sessions, I can see the hands I played yesterday. But when I go into graphs - and look at yesterdays graph - and then click the graphed hands tab: nothing. So the hands are definitely there! Just not when I use graphed hands tab. :s

The graphed hands sometimes is buggy for me too. Please check your filters and clear them. Sometimes a restart of holdemmanager helps.

i just tried to export all hands out and the operation timed out. i would suspect the database is corrupted.

i am trying the reindex through pgadmin right now. if it does not do any good to my database or does not finish, what's my option? get a new db?

will a vacuum with option full will fix this problem or i have to get a brand new database? i do have the backup hand histories but it just takes about a week of time to get them in.

since my db is more than 100g, so it takes long time to do any thing with it. but i have to play. so please advice me what to do.

thx

-jun

Next time please create your own thread.
If the reindex doesn't help i think you need to create a new database.
You should run regular database backups in the future.

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 11:32 AM
even weirder now - HUD isnt coming up :/ from bad to worse.

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 11:38 AM
All filters cleared, every fioeld re indexed - nothing..No HUD etc.

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Would help if I turned auto import on (ahem!) still, no graphed hands showing (hud active though)

chad0x001
08-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Ahh now. So graphed hands for *today* showing. Just nothing from before that.

Patvs
08-07-2010, 09:47 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Just as a test--> import a couple of hands into a NEW database...--> do the hands appear?

Which SQL version are you using?

chad0x001
08-08-2010, 12:20 PM
updated to newest version. No graphed hands showing (although graph is showing fine). How do I find out which version of SQL im using? And how do I import to a new databse (and create a new database for that matter)

Patvs
08-08-2010, 06:45 PM
hud options--> database management--> connect--> create new database--->

just look in your PostgreSQL folder (of open pgadminIII) to see if 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4 is installed.