PDA

View Full Version : AAAAA on flop and every player has a pair...

guysml
08-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I began using HEM a few days ago. I am using the Trial version of 1.11.03 and playing on PokerStars. I imported some hands and things seemed to be working OK. However I wanted to make some changes to my HUD.

I started playing around with the filters for the HUD, and I also imported some more hands.

Now when the HUD launches it shows AhAhAhAhAh as the last board on every table, and every player appears to have a pocket pair, each bigger than the last, ie. 22, 33, 44, 55, 66 ect.

Has anyone seen this happen before, and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks for any advice,

Guy.

***I am running 64bit Windows 7 Ultimate, in case that matters.

a.k.a.Also
08-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Hud Options>Table preferences
[ ] Card and Alignment Edit

guysml
08-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi a.k.a.Also,

Thanks very much for the advice, it worked perfectly!

What is the deal with that "Card Alignment and Edit" option. It totally made my HUD start acting weird.

Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.

Guy.

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 10:29 PM
###
From here:
>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Table Preferences (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/206/Table+Preferences)

Card and Alignment Edit Checking this and selecting “Apply” makes dummy mucked cards show up on an active table along with color coded Alignment helpers around HUD Stats. (See Screen Below)

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/faq.holdemmanager.com/images/table-preferences-04.jpg

Mucked Cards:
Right click the cards and move them to your desired positions. Drag AA to seat 1, 22 to seat 2, 33 to seat 3, etc.

Alignment Flags:
The Alignment Flags control how each player’s stats are aligned. Panels with just the left edge highlighted are left aligned. I.e. the left edge will always be in the same place, regardless of the size of the text in the panel. You can make a panel center-aligned by clicking on the right edge of the panel. The center of the panel will remain the same. For right aligned panel the right edge is always in the same place.

You can change the vertical alignment properties in the same way.

Simply uncheck the Card and Alignment Edit checkbox and select Apply to remove the dummy cards from your active tables.

Note: It is recommended you do not select done with the Card and Alignment Edit check box checked. This will make the dummy Mucked Cards display on your tables until you come back and uncheck the checkbox
###