PDA

View Full Version : Average HUD stats?

Chode
08-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Well I am getting to know my hud pretty well, although there are times when I am reading some numbers and I really don't know exactly what they are telling me. I play mostly sng's and for example I like to put up the stealing and Fvsteal for the BB,SB,BTN,CO. Some players number are really low, some are really high, those are easy, I want to know at exactly what point is someone stealing too often and not often enough. I am slowly adding more things to my hud, but It's important to me to have a really good understanding of what I have in there. I was thinking there might be a way to search through all your opponents hud details in HEM to get a average number for all your configurations. Or perhaps there is already some kind of code, website, thread or anything that already has all that figured out. Anyone one know anything that can set me in the right direction?

Thanks.

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 05:01 PM
###
Forgetting the HUD...

HM is for doing exactly what you are asking
Look at this FAQ & the ones it links too:
>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Players Window Introduction (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/184/Players+Window+Introduction)

That's just one of the sidebars

###

Chode
08-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Thanks man much appreciated

Chode
08-08-2010, 07:13 PM
This was very helpful. Although I am still looking for a way to find out stealing and FVstealing averages. Can this be done through running reports?