PDA

View Full Version : Very weird import problems!

AsgerB
08-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Hey there,

Updated to 1.11.03 yesterday, and everything was working fine (using only import from Betfair/ongame and Boss Media). Today, the import doesn't seem to start. It says, it starts importing, but it doesn't.
I find to 1.11.04b, which I'm using now.

Starting auto import - seems to capture the hands, I just played. Half way in, the import stops (only importing 4 of 6 files). And now the problem started again.. Importing 0 hands.

I tried "Import from Folder" and pointing at the betfair folder - then it says, it's importing, but it isn't.

I tried restarting a number of times - no result. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Asger

AsgerB
08-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Hm aight, I think I've found the problem.

In the Betfair folder, there's two files: handhistory.txt and handhistory-1.txt.

I think HEM insists on importing the hh-1.txt file first, and that's the problem. It contains all the hands I played yesterday (and are already imported btw), which is 4K hands or so, making HEM to stall.

AsgerB
08-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Just on a small note, if anyone has a fix to this, it would be nice. The archive folder is typed in, and the "disable archiving" button is not ticked on.

netsrak
08-06-2010, 08:11 AM
We have some problems with the ongame auto-import at the moment.

You should move the handhistory files to a different folder before you start a new session. Then the auto-import should work.

To reimport the old files please use import file or import from folder.
We are working on a fix for this.

AsgerB
08-06-2010, 10:00 AM
We have some problems with the ongame auto-import at the moment.

You should move the handhistory files to a different folder before you start a new session. Then the auto-import should work.

To reimport the old files please use import file or import from folder.
We are working on a fix for this.

Ye, that was my solution to the problem too ;-). Thanks, hope you figure it out.

AsgerB
08-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Any news on this? It's getting kind of annoying actually...

Patvs
08-11-2010, 08:13 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

should be fixed in .04C we especially released EARLY for this issue...

AsgerB
08-12-2010, 06:09 AM
You guys are just so great.. Thank you so much!! :-)