PDA

View Full Version : unable to connect to database

benno74
08-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi,

I am continually coming accross this same problem of -

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

I am aware it is likely to be a firewall issue and i have read the FAQ's regarding this and followed all the steps to rectify. It does work for me sometimes but then doesnt others (probably around 75% of the time it doesnt). When it doesnt i try restarting my computer which sometimes works but seems a bit hit and miss.

Last night HEM was working fine whilst i played, but after my session i tried to review my session but got the same kind of error message, and since then ( and a couple of restarts of my computer) i am still stuck with the same error.
I am using Norton 360, if that is of any relevance.

Any help much appreciated.

netsrak
08-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Please uninstall Norton 360 (disabling it might not be enough) and test 1 or 2 days.
If if works without problems we know that Norton 360 causes the problems and needs to be properly configured.

benno74
08-06-2010, 12:34 PM
ok, ive uninstalled norton 360, restarted my computer and im still getting the same error message when i try to open up HEM

netsrak
08-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.