PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Replayer Layout

rafael4000
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
hey guys!
i have the following problem with the replayer: i am able to replay hands in the replayer but the elements at the table (like player names, stacks and holecards) are not in the positions they should be. i have customized these elements in the replayer layout, the way i wanted to see them, but they appear differently and some of the players "sitting at the table" can hardly be seen, as if the replayer window was to small.
i am currently playing full-ring at 888, i am running hold'em manager version 1.11.03, i am using windows 7 and my resolution is 1920 x 1080.
i hope you can see, what my problem is, so that you can help me get it fixed.
thank you!

_Loki_
08-05-2010, 08:32 PM
###
I seem to remember this can be caused by the screen resolution
Can you try 100% (or 96dpi) screen resolution ?

If that doesn't fix please post a screen shot

###

rafael4000
08-06-2010, 04:48 AM
the resolution/dpi change did not solve the problem... i have attached a screenshot.

netsrak
08-06-2010, 08:27 AM
What happens if you move the stats with the right mouse key to the right positions and save this settings via table manager -> file -> save positions?

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 09:20 AM
###
In the picture the grey 'pods' & the yellow hole cards are all shifted to the right - very strange :)

I can get the effect on my PC by making the 'replayer Layout' option popup full screen & then pressing 'size from image' (but my 'pods' & cards are shifted to the left)

Can you go back to the 'default skin' & try again ?

###

rafael4000
08-06-2010, 01:40 PM
when i right-click on the stats, i can move them around but this does not affect the cards or seats.

i found out, that the only way to change the positions is by replacing the elements in the replayer layout. when i first placed the seats around the table image, everything was shifted to the right when i was replaying a hand (as you could see). so i moved everything to the left by trial and error until it matched.

it was a little uncomfortable but my "problem" is solved :)

Looser
08-16-2010, 08:57 AM
i got the same issue here. i am playing NL-SH on PKR and the seats are like in the picture above instead of equally around the table as it should be.

i cant change the replayer layout. whatever i change, it has no effect.

so what wrong? and yes, i have installed latest update.