PDA

View Full Version : Can't activate holdem manager since today

Maurice
08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I actually tried to mail this to support@holdemmanager.com but get a delivery error... So I post the exact mail here, ive deleted the serials for obvious reasons :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since today I get an error saying that holdem manager can't activate. My serial is PRO-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. Ive made an account at holdemmanager.net/registration and uploaded this licence. It said the license was active,
but when I tried to reset the licence it gave an error (something with running scripts on this page). Then later I couldnt even log in anyomore to the /registration, username and pw are correct but can't login.

So now I am really confused. I don't wanna reinstall holdemmanager yet, because I am afraid I will lose all my settings etc. Can you maybe check what is up with the activation error?

Btw, I also have another (still unused) serial of holdemmanager/omaha pro, PR2-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX, I havent yet tried to use this with holdem manager, but when I upload this to holdemmanager/registration It says 'invalid code'. So can you also check what is up with this serial?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz tell me where to mail the serials so you can check what is up

_Loki_
08-05-2010, 06:08 PM
###
Hi Maurice - maybe they have server troubles

Try again & also support@holdemmanager.net

###

Maurice
08-06-2010, 03:44 AM
if it's support@holdemmanager.net, then please change this in the licensing issues screen in holdem manager, there it really says holdemmanager.COM....

Otherwise, thanks, i'll mail to support@holdemmanager.net :D

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 03:58 AM
###
Confusing isn't it :)

It's like this: support@holdemmanager.net & sales@holdemmanager.com

###

netsrak
08-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Both variations support@holdemmanager.net, support@holdemmanager.com, sales@holdemmanager.net and sales@holdemmanager.com should work.