PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Winnings graph not accurate, missing wins

Raskolnikov
08-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Hello, been using HM for about seven months now.

My Tourney winnings graph shows mostly losses. It occasionally will show a win here and there but overall it shows me down way more than what I've even deposited to Poker Stars. I've been a winning tourney player and have about 5 times in my PS account than what I deposited but the results are not making it to HM for some reason. Any help?

The Minder
08-05-2010, 08:30 PM
You need to get the tournament summaries from Pokerstars.

1. From the Pokerstars client, go to Requests > Tournament History and enter how many tournies you need data for. The max is 200. If you need more than 200 you will need to email Pokerstars support. Either way, they will send you the data in an email.

2. Open the email(s) and copy/past the information into a notepad file. Save the notepad file in UTF format. To keep things in order I name each file with a date nomenclature viz yymmdd.txt. I suggest you create a folder on your desktop called 'Summaries' and save this file into that folder.

3. Launch HM and do a manual import from folder. Select the Summaries folder and let HM have at it. HM is smart enough to know which files it has already scanned so it will only 'grab' new data.

4. When the import has finished, check and make sure your db has updated and that there's a nice little check sign in the Sum column for each tournie in Tourney > Results > Data View.

5. If the db has not updated, reboot your computer and check Tourney > Results > Data View again. If the db has still not updated, create a new db, reimport all your HH and summaries.

6. If the db is ok, you will need to request summaries from Pokerstars on a regular basis.