PDA

View Full Version : Cascade line-up and focus

Suzan
08-05-2010, 11:41 AM
First off, I must say I love TNFT. How could I have been multi-tabling without it?

A few things:

1. Sometimes new (sng) tables don't line up in the cascade, they're sort of hidden and smaller behind and under other tables. Or, the same size and place on the screen as another table. How does that happen?

2. I get lazy, just using the hotkeys, not using the mouse much. Sometimes a table on which I just performed an action stays on the foreground, while others get their coloured lining, but don't pop up. I've even timed out a few times, when I didn't react to the non-foreground tables. The overwhelmingly vast majority of the time it works like a charm, but just every once in a while that happens. Is that just something in the software, or have I done something to deserve this?

Thanks

Fool
08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I'll try to answer your questions in the order you presented them.

1. This sounds like it might be the result of system lag as TableNinjaFT doesn't build your cascade for you. Its possible though that lag is slowing FT down and causing these odd behaviors. I'll try to address this with the second question.

2. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following and I'll check through it for errors:

a) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

b) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Suzan
08-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks.
How can I send these files to you?

Fool
08-05-2010, 08:03 PM
You can post here or send to jhicks@holdemmanager.net. Posting here will be the fastest though as keeping up with the daily email load at HM can be trying.

Suzan
08-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Well, I sent you the files by email, with the subject being the same as of this thread: 'Cascade line-up and focus'.
Thanks in advance.

Suzan
08-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Hi, James,

I can't seem to reach you on skype anymore.

Apart from the focus issues that persist, even after the tweaks you performed on my computer, there's this thing that's costing me money and I would really like to have fixed:

A few times it happened that when I click the hotkey for the 'sensei pre-flop open raise', it gets raised from let's say the bb=30 to 909. That looks like 90, but isn't. I attached the screenshot from the last occurrence.
It's only happened like 3 or 4 times, but I could do without it.

Thanks

Fool
08-14-2010, 08:40 PM
It looks like there is some fuzziness at the edge of your table. I'm not sure if this is part of the screenshot or the table. If this exists on the table is could cause TNFT to misread the pot. Are you using any sort of software to move to arrange your tables? If not please post a copy of the following files so I can check for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Suzan
08-15-2010, 03:00 AM
Well, I emailed those to you on August 6, but like you said, here might work better, so I'll upload them here.
I see quite a few 'ScrapingError's, but I guess those make more sense to you.
Thanks again.

Fool
08-16-2010, 06:24 PM
First please go to TableNinjaFT>General and remove the check by "Double click action buttons when needed". Its possible the second click is keeping the table in focus. Do you still have my skype? If so and this doesn't help send me a message. I'll look over the problem on teamview.

Suzan
08-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Hi,

After the teamviewer session it actually got a lot worse.

Now almost half the time the betting hotkeys don't perform the Automatically click bet button, so I have to do that manually/by mouse. TNFT also seems to perform slower and slower.

Fool
08-19-2010, 12:43 AM
If your getting inconsistent results from your machine its likely something is wrong with Windows. During the teamviewer session I turned off several graphics options and disabled "Double click action buttons when needed". It shouldn't be possible for either to slow down your machine. If you like you can go to start>performance information and tools>adjust visual effects> and choose "Let Windows choose what is best for my machine". This will turn on all graphics effects in Windows and undo the changes I made the other day.