PDA

View Full Version : Donk bet stats issues

luking
10-21-2008, 03:10 PM
1) There are 3 same stats of "Donk bet flop" but no stats of "Donk bet total".

2) I can't find the stats of " Fold To Cbet.Raised Pot" or "Fold to Cbet.3bet Pot"

3) what is the stats of "Donk bet 3-bet vs. raise flop (turn,river)"

4) Negative of donkbet stats haven't been fixed.

PS: Version: 1.06.04 beta 13

http://i35.tinypic.com/2z520qf.jpg

morny
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
1) Ill check with Mike about there 3 duplicate stats

2) Check in the Continuation Bet Node, its Fold to Flop CB Raised Pot and Fold to Flop CB 3bet Pot

3 & 4 ill ask Mike about aswell

Mike chops
10-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Donk bet - 3bet vs raise flop, is the % of times a player 3bets when his donk bet is raised.

Where are the negative donk bet stats coming from? If you are playing HU, you will probably have to reimport your hands to fix this properly. There was a bug in the old importer we fixed for newly imported hands.

luking
10-22-2008, 03:09 AM
Where are the negative donk bet stats coming from? If you are playing HU, you will probably have to reimport your hands to fix this properly. There was a bug in the old importer we fixed for newly imported hands.

THe negative donk bet stats comes from stats "Donk_bet.river"

And are there no stats "Donkbet flop raised pot" or "Dankbet flop 3-bet pot"?

http://i38.tinypic.com/1zpn0oy.jpg

alllala
10-28-2008, 08:16 AM
I have the same Problem with the donk bet stats for Turn and River!!!

Do i have to reimport my 15 million Hands to get correct stats, altough i never played Headsup??

Also missing in Beta version 14 for me are:

+Fold to Donkbet Turn and River
+Raise Donkbet Turn and River
+CB 3bet CB to Raise Flop Turn and River

Negativ stats for:

+Donkbet Turn and River
+Fold to Donkbet Turn and River

Sometimes the percentage of the negative stats are positiv but how many times it happend (the value in the brackets behind the percentage) is negativ.

Mike chops
10-28-2008, 10:32 AM
There is a problem with the donk bet stats for turn and river. I misunderstood what Roy had told me. We have removed the stats from the current beta build. We can put them back when Roy gets time to make the program work the way I thought it was working!

Sorry for the inconvenience.