PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker hud on €-tables not working

chrizzOne
08-05-2010, 03:25 AM
hi,

I got a problem on ipoker(titan). The $ tables work fine, but on the €uro tables the HUD pops up without stats(all 0).

Are there any solutions?

netsrak
08-05-2010, 03:59 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

chrizzOne
08-05-2010, 05:04 AM
hey,

i think the problem is since the last update to 1.11.03. It worked fine before.

Also if I open the TableReviewer the stats popup correctly only if I open a hand, which was played on a $table. The €table hands have no stats.

_Loki_
08-05-2010, 07:41 AM
###
Wasting time

Please do everything Karsten asked
including the FAQ
answer the 10 questions in the FAQ as well & post questions/your answers here

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn%27t+Work)