PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Filters

ryanghall
08-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Is there a way yet to filter tournaments by blind level? I can see a way to filter by number of big blinds left, but a way to filter with antes/without antes would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan

netsrak
08-05-2010, 04:15 AM
In a report (which one?) or for the Hud?

ryanghall
08-05-2010, 06:16 PM
For the HUD.

netsrak
08-06-2010, 04:06 AM
With the latest release we have introduced some special tourney filters: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Tourney HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/427/Tourney+HUD+Filters)

The Minder
08-06-2010, 07:13 AM
With the latest release we have introduced some special tourney filters: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Tourney HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/427/Tourney+HUD+Filters)
For those of us who are bandwidth impaired, is there a precise or document about these new special filters?

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 09:06 AM
For those of us who are bandwidth impaired, is there a precise or document about these new special filters?
I agree !

B-Money
08-06-2010, 12:25 PM

I take it you are looking for text explanation in the FAQ? No video download? I'll get this done once .04 is out the door. I also have some PGTune FAQ work to do.

-B

B-Money
08-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Had some time to do this today.

Tourney HUD Filter FAQ is updated.

_Loki_
08-06-2010, 04:53 PM
###
Thank you

I will check for spelling mistakes later :)

###

The Minder
08-07-2010, 03:08 AM
Ty -B

You know, I've never really had it explained well enough to me so that I understand how # of BB effects a tourney player's actions. Think ima gonna pass on this special filter.

Llanlad
08-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Am i missing something :confused:

I clicked on that link and it was a blinds remaining filter and not a blind level filter.

Is there a specific filter for HUD stats per tournament blind level rather than a players remaining blinds level ?

Im sure this topic has been hammered by now ...so apologies in advance for asking ;)

I have done some searches .. but could not find a definite answer.

B-Money
08-24-2010, 03:14 PM
This is not possible in Holdem Manager right now.

You can filter your HUD by number of players at the table or by how many big blinds a player has.

ryanghall
09-06-2010, 04:22 PM
B-Money,

First of all, thank you for all of the hard work that you guys have done on Hold'em Manager.

Honestly, the one thing that tournament players now need is a filter for blind/ante level. Or even a filter for hands played with antes and hands played without. If you play tournaments at all, you can probably see how having an ante greatly changes the way people play their hands preflop. If you could work on this and add it, I assure you every serious tournament player would be very grateful. It would be far more helpful than a filter for # of BB in a stack.

Thanks,
Ryan Hall

The Minder
09-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I disagree.

I think the one thing 'serious' tournament players need is accurate data, which atm HM does not provide unless the player only plays one type of tourney.