PDA

View Full Version : Last x hours not working

Peleus
07-20-2008, 07:07 AM
I'm trying to get a grip on how HEM is working in time, and at this stage it seems sucky :( I'm hoping that I am doing something wrong. I've been grinding since 10am local, and it is now 9pm local. Last night I was grinding all day and finished up at around 11pm local.

I want to say, display the stats for the last 12 hours. This will display all of my stats in theory that I have played today.

When I select the option however, no hands come up. Any idea's? Same is happening for 1, 2, 3 hours etc, first one that works is 18 hours.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.s. My day starting is set to 0.

morny
07-20-2008, 09:24 AM
It depends on the timestamp thats being put on the hands by the poker server. The best way to find that out is to open up the poker site or contact their support and find out what their sever time is and then adjust my day starts at to correspond with that instead.

hemfan
07-21-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm having the same problem. I played a couple of sessions today and wanted to view my stats for just the last 2 hours. So, I selected show by last 2 hours in HEM and 0 hands come up. However, if I filter by last 200 hands I see the hands.

It's nearly 6pm my time and on Full Tilt where I was playing is using EST so we're in the same day (time zone-wise) so I'd expect "last 2 hours" whould not be affected by time zone issues, right?

This does appear to be a bug. I'm using the latest beta 1.09 beta 18a.

Thanks for your help.

fozzy71
07-21-2009, 12:42 PM
I don't really have time to test this today, so I think I am just going to forward it to the developer. I seem to recall something similar with one of the other preset date filters not long ago.

Rvg72
07-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Hi, this is a bit of a problem until we implement another change that will let you adjust hand times for each site to be local time.

If you look at an FTP hand's time, how off is it compared to your time? Whatever that number is is the number of hours you need to add

So for example, if you played a hand at 4pm your time and FTP shows it as 1pm then to see the last 2 hours you need to choose the last 5 hours

Roy