PDA

View Full Version : Importing issues

piapancudo
08-04-2010, 02:01 PM
I imported a bunch of hands that i requested from e-mail, all my ftp hands were imported, with a few errors, then i started importing my ps hh(have about 30 .txt files that ps sent me), and the first 6 i imported went ok(started with the bigger files(about 29MB) and working my way from biggest file to the smallest), and the first 6 files i imported went ok.
Then i think it was about the 7th file i was importing, i clicked to import the file, and from about 8k hands it said on the import report that about 1.5k were imported and found about 6.5k errors(the file had about 8k hands).
And from there on, every file i tried to import, ZERO hands were imported and xk errors were found(x being the number of hands in the file).

I tried auto-importing a few hands, and thats working fine.

Whats going on ? Anyone having similar problem as me ?

cvm
08-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I just update holdem manager to 1.11.03 and when i want to import hands i've got error.I bought this hands yesterday (5 mil ) 1 mil i was imported with 1.11.00, was ok, and today i made update and I was trying to import the rest of hands but is writing import errors. I dont know what is wrong . Please help me.

netsrak
08-05-2010, 04:02 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.