PDA

View Full Version : How to remove and reimport bugged handhistory.

kefir
08-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Hello,

I was checking the 1.11.03 version again at ongame, during that it marked some tournaments as incomplete. Then to fix the EV calculation I've rolled back to old version, removed all the hands for that session and tournament results aswell, but HEM still shows that the hands are duplicated after the new import.

So, how can I remove the hands completely and reimport them to the database?

netsrak
08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
How did you remove the hands and results? You need to right click on them -> delete... That should work.
To reimport the files please rename them.

kefir
08-04-2010, 11:12 AM
To delete tourney results I've selected all tourneys, then clicked "delete selected tourneys". To delete all hands I've pressed "delete all hands in list" with a "last 10hours" DateFilter(it asked if I really want to remove 2.5k hands). Moved all handhistory files to different directory, tryed to reimport, but it shows that I have 2.5k duplicate hands.

Patvs
08-04-2010, 11:37 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Just create a NEW database--> and reimport all your hands.

kefir
08-05-2010, 11:24 AM
new database works, but I would import handhistory to existing database.

netsrak
08-06-2010, 03:31 AM
There seems to be a problem with your old database. You should continue with the new one.

kefir
08-06-2010, 10:12 AM
to test if it's a problem with DB i did following things: created new DB, imported tournaments for 1 day of playing, then removed and tryed to reimport, but same happened. Can't import duplicate hands, while Tourneys and Hands tabs are emply.

netsrak
08-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Please send us the handhistory files and summaries you used. We need to reproduce this. Please mail them with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com