PDA

View Full Version : Where does HM track what tournament histories it's processed?

AKQJ10
08-04-2010, 02:22 AM
I've found that when I get tournament summaries emailed from PokerStars to go back and run through HM, often they just won't change anything. Apparently the DB gets in a state where it just doesn't want to redo processing that's already taken place.

Therefore, HM must somehow be tracking this in its db. I've noticed the correlation between files and rows in tourneydata, but that shouldn't be a "once only" thing until the tournament's over. Perhaps setting the lasthandtimestamp to equal firsthandtimestamp?

===
This whole post probably falls under "Don't try this at home!" stuff. But I do consider myself a pretty competent SQL user, and I have several backups.

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:10 AM
We made a lot of changes for Stars summaries in 1.11.04, can you please try with this and if you still have problems we may need some more informations to analyse the problem as i know this is something that more users have.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34519-1-11-04b-internal-pre-release-important-stars-updates-here.html

Immortal-1337
08-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Hmm had that problem too, I change everytime the name of the document then it starts importing again.