PDA

View Full Version : ipoker headup table no hud stats

tagger
08-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi,I play headup on ipoker (dafapoker).It always be ok until today.There is hud,but no stats,just "-". and the 6max table is ok,only headup tables do not work.
Need help! Thanks!

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Was there a software update of the pokerclient?

please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

tagger
08-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Was there a software update of the pokerclient?

please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Hi,netsrak.I have pt3 also,and I try it,it works on both 6max and hu table.Hm only works on 6max table now.I have used hm for months on ipoker,it is ok on hu table,I don't know why it doesn't now.
Need help!

tagger
08-04-2010, 09:08 AM
By the way,I found this problem after I update 1.11.04,I am not sure this is the reason.

netsrak
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Can you try with an older version? To downgrade please delete the file holdemmanager.exe and download and install the older version from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-03-official-release.html

If that doesn't help please post the answers to the FAQ link. We need to know some details.

battered
08-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I just started an account on winner, and it has HU deepstack games which are new, and not being picked up by HEM at all

tagger
08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
Can you try with an older version? To downgrade please delete the file holdemmanager.exe and download and install the older version from this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-03-official-release.html

If that doesn't help please post the answers to the FAQ link. We need to know some details.

Hi,netsrak,I did what you say,problem still there.So I think the reason of the problem is not 1.11.04.confused.

Patvs
08-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Are the tables detected in TableManager?
Can you use TableFinder to manually detect the tables?

These are (new) HU deep tables? Email us some of the handhistories.

tagger
08-05-2010, 01:43 AM

These are (new) HU deep tables? Email us some of the handhistories.

yes,they are detected.

I click table finder,display" I can not find any unattached hands,please wait until the manager has imported some"

These are (new) HU deep tables?
I usuall play 30bb minimum 100bb max table.

Please tell me your email,I email my hands to you.
Thanks for your help!

netsrak
08-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

tagger
08-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,I emailed.

tagger
08-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi,support,have you see my email?waiting for youre replay

netsrak
08-08-2010, 05:54 AM
I see know email from your hotmail account (the one from your profile) in our support system. Did you use a different email account?

tagger
08-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Yes,I use xxx

netsrak
08-08-2010, 06:03 AM
Ok, i checked and edited your email adress. The request has arrived and one of my support colleagues will answer it. But i think this weekend none of them is working...so you should get an answer latest on Monday.

tagger
08-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok, i checked and edited your email adress. The request has arrived and one of my support colleagues will answer it. But i think this weekend none of them is working...so you should get an answer latest on Monday.

Ok,thanks.