PDA

View Full Version : How do I get help

Jamicord
08-03-2010, 11:02 PM
My holdemmanager stopped working after less than 2 weeks, I emailed suppor, no answer, I asked in this forum and got 1 response, tried all of the suggestions and it did not fix the problem, since then no one will respond with any help. I emailed sales and they will not respond to me. How do I get help fixing this problem? Is there a phone number to support that I can call? Is support and sales closed? I don not know what hours they are available. This is ver frustarting to purchase software, have a problem and have no way to get assistance. Please can someone assist me.
Jason Cordrey

_Loki_
08-04-2010, 12:19 AM
###
I read your other thread here:
>> http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/34559-holdemmanager-quit-working-help.html

No 'phone number

Only sales can help you. They will respond to your email, but I suppose they keep 'office hours' as per USA/Canada time zones

Make sure you have emailed them all possible information about your ebay purchase - such as who the seller is & contact info for the seller...

###

The Minder
08-04-2010, 01:42 AM
Just an outside guess, but cos you bought this off Ebay Ima thinking you've been conned by the seller. If so, then HM really has no obligation to do anything for you. However, they are a pretty decent bunch.....

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:26 AM
Please lets stay in 1 thread.