PDA

View Full Version : player HUD keeps changing

szabby
08-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Hi

I am playing RUsh on FTP and have noticed that the player HUDS keep changing positions, mixing player stats.

I have tried moving them to the correct position next to the player they correspond to, but once I sit out, and rejoin agian, they keep getting mixed up again.

I have no idea what the issue is as this is the first time i have experienced this.

The isssue coincided with me updating to version 1.11.04 Internal,

I have since gone bk to 1.11.03, however the problem still persists.

Please help

Regards

szabby
08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
It keeps happening and is now unplayable as the player HUD positions are constantly changing.

This is really frustrating...

szabby
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Im trying to troubleshoot to no avail.

I am trying 2 rush poke tables, and if the player HUD positions on one table is correct, the other is incorrect.

And once i have moved the HUDs and positioned them correctly on 1 table, the other table is incorrect.

No idea what is happening.

I have chosen the correct preferred seating position etc.

NO tsure if its a coincidence but ever sine updating to 1.11.4 Internal, this issue has appeared. (I updated asa suggestion from support for another HUD issue)

I then deleted HoldemManager.exe and reinstalled 1.11.03 but this problem has not gone away.

PLease help

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:48 AM
I answered in your other thread but i think its better if we stay here.

Did the deletion of the hmhud.exe and reinstall of 1.11.03 help?

If not you should rename your config folder and reinstall the version to start with a standard configuration. Does it work with this?

szabby
08-04-2010, 12:43 PM
I answered in your other thread but i think its better if we stay here.

Did the deletion of the hmhud.exe and reinstall of 1.11.03 help?

If not you should rename your config folder and reinstall the version to start with a standard configuration. Does it work with this?

I did not delete hmhud.exe when I reinstalled 1.11.03. I only deleted HoldemManager.exe

Is that what I need to do to reinstall to previous version?

szabby
08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
I deleted hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe and downloaded and installed 1/11/04B Internal.

This seems to have fixed the issue

touch wood...

FYI: playing Rush Cash 6 max games.