PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner Player view - not correct

bigdadi
10-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Dear HM2 Support Team!

When I run a scan, and check Player view afterwards, it displays incorrect information. Many times a player is not sitting at a table, but according to Table Scanner he does. When I click on the player, HM2 correctly opens the displayed table, but the player is not sitting there.

Sometimes the player IS at the table, but very often he is not.
What is the solution?

I attach the actual problem, and my filter settings. My Speed Setting is 20, and using Classic scan.
8801188021 88031

Thank you for your patience and understanding! I know you have a lot of things to do, keep up the good work!

fozzy71
10-30-2012, 12:24 PM
I asked one of our testers to try and duplicate your problems in the latest internal beta build and he could not duplicate it so this should be fixed for you in our next release. There have been a lot of scanner fixes (and other general fixes) since our last release but it has been delayed longer than expected because of some of the bugs that the new datagrid introduced.

bigdadi
11-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Now I looked into it a bit more. It displays ALL the table where the fishes sit (e.g. vpip>40%), so there are NO missing tables (as I see).

What I saw as problem were tables, where there isnt actually the player sitting. E.g. XY really sits at 1 table, but Tablescanner shows 2, and villain sits at one of them, and I have no idea why it shows the other table.

Edit: there are missing tables, this is just broken. I've tried everything, but it just wont work properly. Guess have to wait for new version.