PDA

View Full Version : Ongame own HUD stats

LoveisHell
10-21-2008, 12:50 PM
When I start the HUD it shows stats on every seat. I would like to make it so that my stats appear in the upper left corner. Is this possible on Ongame?

The "fix my stats position" doesn't seem to do anything..

Its impossible to keep the stats in the same seat where I'm playing since the stats cover the cards.

fabio
10-21-2008, 02:15 PM
HUD Options -> Setup Hero Names, enter your screenname and it should work.

LoveisHell
10-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I have several problems with HEM (beta version 0.4). I'm playing on Whitebet (Ongame)

- I cannot change my stats to be located in the upper left corner. It just changes the seat number there. For example, if I move the stats there it just moves the seat stats (whoever sits there). In PT there was a possibility to move my stats where ever I wanted. If I keep my stats in my seat I cannot see my cards.

- I cannot remove my stats (so I can see my cards), because the disable hero option doesn't work

- HUD doesn't display 3bet stats, and for some reason HEM doesn't let me change the colour codes for other stats.

I already setup my screenname.

morny
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
I have several problems with HEM (beta version 0.4). I'm playing on Whitebet (Ongame)

- I cannot change my stats to be located in the upper left corner. It just changes the seat number there. For example, if I move the stats there it just moves the seat stats (whoever sits there). In PT there was a possibility to move my stats where ever I wanted. If I keep my stats in my seat I cannot see my cards.

- I cannot remove my stats (so I can see my cards), because the disable hero option doesn't work

- HUD doesn't display 3bet stats, and for some reason HEM doesn't let me change the colour codes for other stats.

I already setup my screenname.

1) For the 1st problem, tick fix my stats position in Hud Options > Player Preferences, however this wont work when you also use preferred seating

2) Why do want to have your stats removed if your trying to have them in the correct location in the 1st problem? Either way it should work if you just update to the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

3) You need to configure the Hud through Hud Options > Plyer Preferences and it will show you whatever stats you want. Please read this FAQ which shows you everything and should also show you how to use the color coding system properly. http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=1&faqid=2