PDA

View Full Version : put in ftp table mod, now table ninja is messed up

goldseraph
08-03-2010, 06:21 PM
I installed a mod from tiltbuster, now when the action comes to me in a NL ring game, the bet slider goes to all in as a default. Usually I have it set to 3 bbs + 1 per limper and did not change any tableninja ft settings. :confused:

Fool
08-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Unfortunately there are no currently supported table themes for Full Tilt. BarNuttin has said to message each themes designer about making them compatible before purchasing though. Have you done this? Does this problem exist with the default theme? If this only occurs post-flop its actually likely a problem with your cards not the theme. If the problem is pre-flop the theme is likely at fault.

goldseraph
08-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Unfortunately there are no currently supported table themes for Full Tilt. BarNuttin has said to message each themes designer about making them compatible before purchasing though. Have you done this? Does this problem exist with the default theme? If this only occurs post-flop its actually likely a problem with your cards not the theme. If the problem is pre-flop the theme is likely at fault.

Hi, the problem happens pre and postflop. It just defaults the bet slider to all in. My friend has the same exact mod setup , and he isn't getting the problem :(

Fool
08-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check through them for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. Go to Start > Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\table ninjaft(remove the '(x86)' if on a 32 bit operating system).

2) A screen shot of the table with your Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).