PDA

View Full Version : Can't get another config then default to work

Champaz
08-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi I'm trying to change my config from default to leakbuster6max.
I have tried every possible combination in the ''use for'' window but no matter what I do I always end up with the default popup when I start a table.

I have tried other configs then just Leakbusters but I still only get the default, I play on fulltilt if that helps.

Patvs
08-03-2010, 06:39 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Champaz
08-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi I downloaded that version but still the same problem :(.
I have windows XP so I guess the other advise diden't apply in my case.

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Please try right clicking on the table in the tablemanager and choose the Hud configuration manually - does this work?

Please assign the default hud to a site you are not playing (in the use for tab).

Champaz
08-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Hey I tried to change it manually and it worked. I also found the problem, my HUD was starting with my Omaha setup and since that doesn't work it changed to default everytime. Never really thought about checking my Omaha setup :P.

Anyway it works great now so thank you very much =).