PDA

View Full Version : How do I downgrade from 1.11.04 to 1.11.03?

Hunter
08-03-2010, 11:39 AM
1.11.04 is crashing on me. I downloaded the 1.11.03 update and ran it successfully, but HEM still launches as 1.11.04 every time. How do I downgrade?

_Loki_
08-03-2010, 12:12 PM
###
How can you have "downloaded the 1.11.03 update and ran it successfully" if your HM still reads 1.11.04 ?

Suggest you...

reboot
run 1.11.03 install/upgrade patch again
reboot

can't have too many reboots

###

Patvs
08-03-2010, 06:16 PM
delete holdemmanager.exe---> then run the 1.11.03 installer again

Though.. how/when exactly is 1.11.04 internal crashing on you??

Jiri
08-18-2010, 04:07 AM
[QUOTE=Patvs;166121]delete holdemmanager.exe---> then run the 1.11.03 installer again

Though.. how/when exactly is 1.11.04 internal crashing on you??[/QUOTE

where is located 1.11.03 on your web...looking for download

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:30 AM
Links to older releases are in this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-04-official-release.html

Tooren
08-18-2010, 06:00 AM
For me the same problem. Not even starting the new version. One time got to a failure in connection to database, but then restarted (which solved this problem before a few times) but now it again gives the messages:
"the following error occurred when trying to open the database: Failed to establish a connection to 127.0.0.1

random99
08-18-2010, 06:45 AM
Awesome work with this version. Remove features that players are used to having. Jesus fkn christ. Well done.

netsrak
08-18-2010, 12:38 PM
For me the same problem. Not even starting the new version. One time got to a failure in connection to database, but then restarted (which solved this problem before a few times) but now it again gives the messages:
"the following error occurred when trying to open the database: Failed to establish a connection to 127.0.0.1
This has nothing to do with the HM version. Seems like your postgresql service is not running.
- please reboot your computer
- if that doesn't help please delete the hidden file postmaster.pid in the postgresql data folder and reboot again.
- Check our FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Can't Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/91/Can%27t+Connect+%7B47%7D+Failed+to+Start+PostgreSQ L+)

Awesome work with this version. Remove features that players are used to having. Jesus fkn christ. Well done.

What do you mean?

random99
08-18-2010, 01:13 PM
What do you mean?

I used a hand history converter to convert the hands on my poker site into PokerStars format

Then imported those into HEM

Then I could use the HEM Table Manager to attach the stats onto an empty/blank window (one empty window for each table - I am unable to attach each stats window to a separate poker table window because all the tables on my site are shown in a single window). It is a little cluttered on my screen with say 4 extra windows (one for each table's HUD stats) plus the poker window, but at least I could use the full capability of a HUD from HEM with all the stats needed right there and a popup with all the more details i need and I was happy with that.

Then HEM does support PKR hand histories (and is able to separate by table in the "session" tab if you group by trable) but for no reason given, the table's stats do not show up in the Table Manager. No one will answer why this is so?

HEM can import the hands
HEM can separate them into the different table groupings
Why for the love of god can't it show up in the Table Manager??
Using the third party software (along with HEM and the poker site) uses a lot of CPU and makes my computer very difficult to use.

Anyway - I continued using the hand converter meaning the ability for HEM to import PKR hand histories has no use for me whatsoever since the only way to be able to attach the table's stats was to convert to Poker Stars format (again - why?!?).

However - now I update to the newest version - and you have removed the ability to see the tables in Table Manager even when I am using Stars Format. Why did you remove this functionality? I can never update HEM now to any new version beyond the most recent version.

I spend so many hours being frustrated due to not being able to work with this new version when you removed this functionality (for no logical reason) until I eventually found the old versions. Jesus.

It's also frustrating that no one at Holdem Manager seems bother explaining:
WHY you can't use Table Manager to attach stat windows for PKR hh's; and
WHY you removed this functionality even for Stars format now

netsrak
08-19-2010, 04:23 AM
We had a table manager bug in 1.11.04 but this is fixed in 1.11.05b1:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

The PKR Hud is a problem we are just investigating internally.