PDA

View Full Version : Does HUD work with Trial version

McRoNiX
10-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey

Have just finished importing all my hands from pokerstars and am using the trial version of HEM manager at the mo just to try it out before deciding between this and PT3. I've followed all the instructions to setting it up as well as going through a lot of the FAQs and forums to find this but can't see anything..

1) Does the HUD work with the trial..
if so
2) Can the HUD stats be displayed without actually playing a hand or sitting at the table (for table selection process obviously) ?
At the moment I have the table manager working, but no sign of any stats on the tables even after doing everything the the setup instructions told me to do.

Sorry for noob question

Thanks

McRoNiX
10-21-2008, 12:27 PM
ok so I've got the HUD working ONLY when seated at table.
Is there a way to show the stats before being seated?

McRoNiX
10-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Ignore this thread. I was being a dumb ass.

Janne20
10-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey

Have just finished importing all my hands from pokerstars and am using the trial version of HEM manager at the mo just to try it out before deciding between this and PT3. I've followed all the instructions to setting it up as well as going through a lot of the FAQs and forums to find this but can't see anything..

1) Does the HUD work with the trial..
if so
2) Can the HUD stats be displayed without actually playing a hand or sitting at the table (for table selection process obviously) ?
At the moment I have the table manager working, but no sign of any stats on the tables even after doing everything the the setup instructions told me to do.

Sorry for noob question

Thanks

I have the same problem.

How did you solve the problem?

McRoNiX
10-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey

To view hands without sitting at the table you need to do a few things...

1) Make sure "Disable HUD stats when there is no Hero" is unchecked, which can be found under options.

2) Go to HUD Options > Table Preferences and make sure Pre-fetching is ticked.

3) Go to Options > Configure Auto Import. Here you should have you stars Hand history folder (obviously) but you also need to add the folder...

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Note: Make sure this folder AND the Poker stars Hand history folders both have "+ subfolders (+Archive Files)" after them.

Hope this helps!!

Mike chops
10-30-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks... Good answer!

angelom23
04-04-2009, 02:25 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My HUD was not showing on PokerStars but after doing what you said it works. Thanks again!