PDA

View Full Version : HUD used to work, but now it doesn't..?

Lundin89
08-03-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm playing on FTP and Party, my manager used to work. But not it only continues to try to copy hands it already has over and over again, and I get no HUD. I use Windows 7 and I start as administrator. How do I solve it?

netsrak
08-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Please check your auto-import configuration. It seems like you have configured a archive folder as part of the auto-import handhistory folder structure. This is not possible.

Lundin89
08-04-2010, 03:44 AM
I've configured right hh folder, right player etc. Also filled in that i sant party to save my hands, but manager doesnt import the hands. How to solve that?

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:54 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)