PDA

View Full Version : Poor Response Times From Holdem Manager Support

Mickle
08-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Does any one else experience difficulties in terms of getting quick responses from support? I have been waiting for a week for a response over a query I have raised over a licence I am buying, and despite me chasing 3 times and mentioning I'm looking to buy additional software I have heard absolutely nothing.

I've moved over from Poker Tracker so I'm used to near instant answers. I can wait a day or two but this is ridiculous. Thinking very seriously about going back. :mad:

Polar_Bears
08-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Does any one else experience difficulties in terms of getting quick responses from support? I have been waiting for a week for a response over a query I have raised over a licence I am buying, and despite me chasing 3 times and mentioning I'm looking to buy additional software I have heard absolutely nothing.

I've moved over from Poker Tracker so I'm used to near instant answers. I can wait a day or two but this is ridiculous. Thinking very seriously about going back. :mad:

No that isn't my experience at all. These guys are really good about getting back to you, and something sounds off there. I switched over from PT last year and have found these guys to be on top of the ball compared to other sites. Try going into a thread that was recently posted in by one of the support guys (something that was posted today), and send him a PM on what's going on. I bet he gets back to you quickly.

GL

netsrak
08-03-2010, 10:17 AM
You should get an answer within some hours. Did you check your spam folder?

If you want me to check our support mail folder please pm me your email address you used for the mails.

Mickle
08-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks Polar Bears. That's reassuring. I like the software but the support has been rubbish. I'll reply to netsrak and hopefully he can help me resolve this. I really would prefer to play poker than have lots of hassle. For info, the spam folder doesn't contain any e-mails. Also my complaint is with the sales guys which is probably different to the forum guys? However, I do need to find someone who can help me so maybe this can be resolved through the back door.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I checked our support system with the email address from your profile and found something. I'll forward it to our sales so you should get an answer soon.

Mickle
08-03-2010, 01:00 PM
I confirm they have been in contact. Thanks netsrak. I was beginning to lose hope!