PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working with Party, shows /0

Player007
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Hello.

I started having some problems with HUD on Party. I play only tournaments NLHE. Sometimes, when there is table switch, HUD stops working. It recognizes table (correct table name and number), it shows in Table finder correct numbers of players on table, but instead of players statistics, HUD shows /0. Sometimes when I play more tournaments at the same time, one tournament has correct statistics while other gets /0. Sometimes, when I register tournament, HUDS does not work from beginning, and sometimes it stops working when there is table switch.
I downloaded newest version of Holdem Manager, but nothing changed.
I had problems like this even before, but vary rarely and only when I played satellites, never regular tournies (maybe it has problem with tournament names, satellites can have long names, like “Monthly Million Qualification Satellite, 70$, 7 packages guranteed, table 1 …”).
I include in this post two screen shots, so you can see what I am takimg about.

Patvs
08-03-2010, 06:35 PM
-1 run a Windows Update
-2 update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

-3 For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

-4 if 1, 2, 3 fail--> create a NEW database.