PDA

View Full Version : ftp problem

dialup_king
08-03-2010, 07:40 AM
The hud doesn't show up for certain seats on ftp

netsrak
08-03-2010, 12:35 PM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

dialup_king
08-04-2010, 01:24 AM
1. Latest version
2. FTP and Pokerstars. It only happens on FTP
3. NL
4.yes
5-9. All set
10. English
11. It says config.hem is invalid file

The problem is that the hud stats never show up for certain seats. They don't appear for the bottom seat in 6max, and the top two seats for 9max.

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:37 AM
The file we asked for is holdemmanager.config in the config subfolder.

Please try to move the hud stats for the other players and the table avg. stats., they might be hiding the stats you are looking for.

If that doesn't help close hm, rename the files config\pospref.tx, pospref1.txt, pospref2.txt and pospref4.txt , restart HM and rearrange the stats.

dialup_king
08-07-2010, 05:53 PM
The file we asked for is holdemmanager.config in the config subfolder.

Please try to move the hud stats for the other players and the table avg. stats., they might be hiding the stats you are looking for.

If that doesn't help close hm, rename the files config\pospref.tx, pospref1.txt, pospref2.txt and pospref4.txt , restart HM and rearrange the stats.

dO i rename the files in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config
or C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\Config

Patvs
08-07-2010, 10:22 PM
He meant to write DELETE--> those files

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Also update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe
which is 1.11.04