PDA

View Full Version : missing hands in sessions & merge import

rightstraight
08-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Hello,

I recently discovered a problem, that some of my hand were missing in the session reports (FT Rushpoker Holdem, Merge Omaha 8).

I run Window 7 and just upgraded to 1.11.03.

If i tried for example to import the file of the FT session manually, all 110 hands are shown as duplicates, but in the session overview only 108 hands are shown. All filters are cleared, I tried to delete the winner colums (as described in another thread).

I then set up a new database and imported from the history. The FT sessions are shown right now, but the Merge sessions are partly missing.

The hands in the report shrank from 10568 to 10285 and then again to 10281 after a restart (and a window popping up: optimizing players).

Now basically Merge hands are missing:

In my last Merge session I played 2 tables in sequence. While the first part imported correctly, from the second table (2 hour session) only 2 hands got imported (Omaha 8). The file is still in the Merge History folder, but neither import folder nor import file works. Import file most of the time will say: found 0 files to process. Before it worked though and imported.

The import folder function brings 135 error messages.

I hope you can help me.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 04:30 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.