PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.04C Internal "pre-release" (Important Stars Updates Here)

B-Money
08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
1.11.04 is officially released. Download the official release here:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Update 8/10/2010: New 1.11.04C is uploaded. Use the link above. See this post for details about what's new in this build.
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34519-1-11-04b-internal-pre-release-important-stars-updates-here-9.html#post167931

Update 8/9/2010: Trying to get another build out tonight that has new rush tech working 100% for everyone along with Stars game speed addressed for tourney players. The Ongame issue looks to be because we look on the web for the mucked cards since they are not in the HH files. This URL is broken now and that is why Ongame hands are stalling on Auto Import. I've told Programming to remove the Mucked Card option from Ongame until we can fully figure out what is going on.

A few other things were also fixed, but the above is what we're currently waiting on to get a build out.

Update: XP HMHud.exe crash is resolved. Use same download link above to update to .04A Internal.

Update 8/4/2010 - If you play on Tilt and your HUD is having strange behavior on normal tables, go to HUD Options/Site Options and make sure the "prefetch player data" box is NOT checked. We'll look into fixing this for .04 final release.

Rush tourneys have some issues with names not being accurate in .04A Internal. This is being looked at and addressed. **Update: Fixed in ".04B Internal"

If you need to downgrade for some reason after installing this update you will need to delete holdemmanager.exe from the RVG folder. We're doing lots of things trying to get the auto-update released and our changes have unfortunately caused some side effects.

There's a couple open issues, otherwise this build is fairly stable. You can wait for the official release or grab the latest build above.

Stars had some tables not showing a HUD and a big tournament summary update. The rest of the release notes are here. Since this is a internal release, not all changes in this list may be implemented yet but 95% of them are.

Official release for .04 is scheduled for 8/3/2010 and this depends on how the fixes to other areas go.

This thread will be open for now, but expect it to be locked once .04 is officially released.

GL,

1.11.04 Updates:

Some final Rush tweaks. All tourneys should be supported now.
Updated Auto-Updater to automatically detect HM install folder.
Fixed Auto Detect Import folders on HM Boot. (If you have Omaha and HM startup finds a import folder, your game type will be changed to Omaha. This is one bug we are waiting on before build is final.)
Fixed cash filters not saving stakes
Fixed "My Promotions" hands not being imported. FTP
Fixed FTP import error on a single hand
Fixed issue with FTP double stacks. EV
Fixed FTP Cashout tournaments
Fixed PP .05/.1NL hands being read as 0.1/0.1NL
Fixed Rush Ante hands imported as errors
Fixed Stars Freeroll Not Imported
Fixed Stars Wrong Winnings/Finish Position
Fixed iPoker hands imported as errors
Fixed Merge bounty sngs support
Added support for FTP French
Fixed missing buy-in in Merge SnGs
Fixed wrong tourney results when importing PokerStars html summaries
Fixed support for files containing hands in reverse order in PokerStars
Fixed random winnings being calculated for MTTs before summaries in PokerStars
Removed pop-up asking the screen name when importing a PokerStars html summary
Fixed OnGame table change in OnGame creating a new tourney
Fixed import errors in OnGame hands where the next hand was incomplete
Fixed Party Tourney Speed detection
Fixed Incomplete Merge DoNs
Fixed PartyPoker Import Errors
Fixed PokerStars Issue with specific SN
Fixed Rush detection for some where registry wasn't being read correctly. (This is the other bug we're waiting for a final fix on.)
Fixed Pacific HUD for 6-MAX tables

Hunter
08-03-2010, 11:32 AM
HUD crashes on launch with this build

"The procedure entry point QueryFullProcessImageNaneA could not be located in the dynamic library KERNEL32.dll."

http://imgur.com/Rzhmq.png

EDIT: some googling seems to indicate this error comes from your use of DLL's that require at least vista. I'm on XP SP3.

nlpb84
08-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi,

French poker rooms, like winamax.fr,are still not supported.

Any plan ?

chipmover333
08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
HUD crashes on launch with this build

"The procedure entry point QueryFullProcessImageNaneA could not be located in the dynamic library KERNEL32.dll."

EDIT: some googling seems to indicate this error comes from your use of DLL's that require at least vista. I'm on XP SP3.

Same here with XP Sp3 ... Reinstalling 1.11.03 Update didn't help.

B-Money
08-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Same here with XP Sp3 ... Reinstalling 1.11.03 Update didn't help.

We've duplicated this here and a fix is coming. If rolling back doesn't fix your problem, try deleting HMHUD.exe, then install .03

I'll update original post so more XP people don't have problems. Thanks for the reports!

-B

chipmover333
08-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Deleting HMHud.exe and reinstalling 1.11.03 update fixed it. Thanks for quick reaction!

B-Money
08-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Hi,

French poker rooms, like winamax.fr,are still not supported.

Any plan ?

I believe FTP.fr just made it in and most of the other .fr sites work with no modifications. We're also working with Winamax on their room as well. Winamax is a bit different since I think they left their iPoker skin and are out on their own now. Winamax support is just getting wrapped up and I'm expecting us to release a build shortly after that happens.

-B

dbuckalew
08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Update 1.11.04 fixed importing issues for me.

Wim1441
08-03-2010, 01:08 PM
I get completely confused stats when playing a Rush tournament at FTP. Stats from players not in the hand are showed and sometimes they are displayed in the wrong order. I also cannot downgrade :(

remixtech
08-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Ftp.fr and partypoker.fr still not work on tablescanner......

B-Money
08-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Update 1.11.04 fixed importing issues for me.
Good to know. I'm building .04A internal right now and will upload it soon. This should have the XP HMHud.exe crash fixed. PKR also changed their HH format slightly and this is also fixed in the new build. It will be about an hour before it's finished compiling, briefly tested and uploaded.

I get completely confused stats when playing a Rush tournament at FTP. Stats from players not in the hand are showed and sometimes they are displayed in the wrong order. I also cannot downgrade :(
Does this only happen when you multi-table the tournaments? Anything else you can provide to help us look into this deeper? I've personally taken a break from RUSH tourneys the last couple weeks so I've only played a single tourney here and there recently with Omaha Rush open at the same time. Anyone else seeing this with RUSH?

Ftp.fr and partypoker.fr still not work on tablescanner......
Please post in the Table Scanner forum. The Table Scanner Developer is there and he's the guy we need to let know about this. I'll also send him an email and see what he has to say.

Wim1441
08-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Does this only happen when you multi-table the tournaments? Anything else you can provide to help us look into this deeper? I've personally taken a break from RUSH tourneys the last couple weeks so I've only played a single tourney here and there recently with Omaha Rush open at the same time. Anyone else seeing this with RUSH?

it happens anytime

Visaeris
08-03-2010, 05:12 PM

I am. I turned on OCR and it's pulling names, but when I go to move stuff around or when it updates it has names from the previous table I was at.

Very strange..
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6463/hud.png (http://img840.imageshack.us/i/hud.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

B-Money
08-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I am. I turned on OCR and it's pulling names, but when I go to move stuff around or when it updates it has names from the previous table I was at.

Very strange..

I've sent this to Programming for further information. In the mean time...

How severe is this problem for you?
Does it happen all the time, or did you notice it wrong here, then the next hand it updated fine?
Did this just start happening with .04, or did you have the same problem with .03 if you had that installed?

I'm trying to gauge how big of an issue this is along with narrowing it down to .04 or if was also in a earlier build. Things seem to work for most, but obviously if it doesn't work for you that doesn't help. :-) There's one outstanding issue where new Rush tech isn't working for some and I'm hoping these two are related since we have a grasp on the current known issue and it's being worked on right now.

Let me know if you have any further details.

-B

B-Money
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM
For the above...

I played some rush tourneys along with Omaha and I do see the problem. It has been forwarded and is being worked on.

.03 should be fine. If you downgrade, be sure to delete Holdem Manager.exe before installing .03

de kerol
08-03-2010, 09:51 PM
There is still an error in the program.

I cant run today's report. Hes not updating hands there. But the hands are added to for instance this month. It was not working in 0.3 and 0.4. In 0.2 it was working the right way.

Please fix this. I like seeing how im doing today.

regards

I play pokerstars btw

de kerol
08-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I now installed 1.11.02 again. And it works fine again.

The Minder
08-04-2010, 02:51 AM
fwiw... .04B Internal has:

~ fixed (for me) the prob of fonts not being saved when making config changes in HUD Options > Player Preferences.

~ not fixed problem of HUD not launching on Start Auto Import. Also, HUD Options > Relaunch HUD does nothing.

szabby
08-04-2010, 04:35 AM
Hi

I created a post for this issue but thought I should also post it here.

I am playing RUsh on FTP and have noticed that the player HUDS keep changing positions, i.e. mixing player stats.

I have tried moving them to the correct position next to the player they correspond to, but once I sit out, and rejoin again, they keep getting mixed up again.

I have no idea what the issue is as this is the first time i have experienced this.

The issue coincided with me updating to version 1.11.04 Internal,

I have since gone bk to 1.11.03, however the problem still persists.

It keeps happening and is now unplayable as the player HUD positions are constantly changing.

Im trying to troubleshoot but to no avail.

When I try 2 rush poker tables, and if the player HUD positions on one table is correct, the other is incorrect. It seems HEM does not know which seat is which, and is constantly mixing them up on different tables.

And once i have moved the HUDs and positioned them correctly on 1 table, the other table is incorrect.

No idea what is happening.

I have chosen the correct preferred seating position etc.

NOt sure if its a coincidence but ever since updating to 1.11.4 Internal, this issue has appeared. (I updated as a suggestion from support for another HUD issue)

I have tried reinstalling 1.11.03 by deleting HoldemManager.exe and reinstalled 1.11.03 but this problem has not gone away.

I hope my explanation is not confusing

netsrak
08-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Please try deleting hmhud.exe too and reinstalling 1.11.03, does this work?

Tib
08-04-2010, 06:08 AM
Hello
For FT.fr, hands are now importing but tables are not recognized by the HUD : No table are showing up in HUD manager

Any way to correct that ?
Thanks

netsrak
08-04-2010, 06:10 AM
Please switch your FTP client to english language
and try the table finder: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

sashasharpley
08-04-2010, 07:32 AM
Please note HUD instant crash still at Poker Stars on XP machine with 1.11.04B Internal.

Awaiting feedback.

Tib
08-04-2010, 07:38 AM
It is fulltiltpoker.fr and chat client is in english
No table are showing up in table finder, it's saying " please wait before HM has imported some hands " but I have been importing hand fore more than 30mins

labestiol
08-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Same issue for fulltiltpoker.fr
Hands are correctly imported, but table finder not finding hands

B-Money
08-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi

I created a post for this issue but thought I should also post it here.

I am playing RUsh on FTP and have noticed that the player HUDS keep changing positions, i.e. mixing player stats.

I have tried moving them to the correct position next to the player they correspond to, but once I sit out, and rejoin again, they keep getting mixed up again.

I have no idea what the issue is as this is the first time i have experienced this.

The issue coincided with me updating to version 1.11.04 Internal,

I have since gone bk to 1.11.03, however the problem still persists.

It keeps happening and is now unplayable as the player HUD positions are constantly changing.

Im trying to troubleshoot but to no avail.

When I try 2 rush poker tables, and if the player HUD positions on one table is correct, the other is incorrect. It seems HEM does not know which seat is which, and is constantly mixing them up on different tables.

And once i have moved the HUDs and positioned them correctly on 1 table, the other table is incorrect.

No idea what is happening.

I have chosen the correct preferred seating position etc.

NOt sure if its a coincidence but ever since updating to 1.11.4 Internal, this issue has appeared. (I updated as a suggestion from support for another HUD issue)

I have tried reinstalling 1.11.03 by deleting HoldemManager.exe and reinstalled 1.11.03 but this problem has not gone away.

I hope my explanation is not confusing

What type of Rush are you playing? Cash or tournaments? Tournaments had the exact problem you described yesterday, but the .04B build fixed it.

Same issue for fulltiltpoker.fr
Hands are correctly imported, but table finder not finding hands
.fr clients are going to be pretty hard for us to address since none of us live in France. If we have issues working through the problems we may need to look at development alternatives so the .fr customers are taken care of. .fr is still new and we'll probably be able to work through the issues, but it will require a little more patience.

Does anyone have success with FTP.fr? Support is telling people to make sure their poker client is set to English and I believe this is solving the majority of .fr issues.

szabby
08-04-2010, 01:02 PM
What type of Rush are you playing? Cash or tournaments? Tournaments had the exact problem you described yesterday, but the .04B build fixed it.

I play 6max Cash Rush games.

I posted in the other thread i created but thought it might be useful if i post here.

I deleted hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe and downloaded and installed 1.11.04B Internal.

This seems to have fixed the issue

The previous version I had installed did not contain a 'B'

Finnisher
08-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Adjust site import times thing doesn't work on Stars with EET HHs. Time on the tourneys is EST, there's 7 hours added to time on Reports tab (EET=EST+7)

Tib
08-04-2010, 03:08 PM
.fr clients are going to be pretty hard for us to address since none of us live in France. If we have issues working through the problems we may need to look at development alternatives so the .fr customers are taken care of. .fr is still new and we'll probably be able to work through the issues, but it will require a little more patience.

Does anyone have success with FTP.fr? Support is telling people to make sure their poker client is set to English and I believe this is solving the majority of .fr issues.

Please do your best to adress this issue as quickly as possible, it is extremely frustrating as a pro player to play without HUD. I can even throw a few $ in if needed and I'm sure a lot of french player will do.

HUD doesn't recognize the table (but HHs are importing well) and I believe it is a very small trick since FTP.fr looks exactly the same as FTP.com.
I can offer you my help, if needed, with skype/camtasia so you may access to the software via my computer

B-Money
08-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks for your offer to help us get this addressed!

I sent this to the HUD Programmer to investigate.

Mike chops
08-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Can you try the table finder? Table Manager->Tables->Table Finder. If the hands are importing, there should be some unattached hand files. Select one and drag the red x tot he right window.

ItsOnlyChips
08-04-2010, 03:56 PM
1.11.04B Internal has broken ftp prefetch. The proper stats show when first opening the table, but after 1 hand is played without hero in the hand, all stats reset to 0. After hero plays 1 hand, proper stats will come back. This error happens when hero is sitting out or observing.

Mariners
08-04-2010, 06:19 PM
is hud stats v hero going to be in this build?

ItsOnlyChips
08-04-2010, 06:20 PM
1.11.04B Internal has broken ftp prefetch. The proper stats show when first opening the table, but after 1 hand is played without hero in the hand, all stats reset to 0. After hero plays 1 hand, proper stats will come back. This error happens when hero is sitting out or observing.

Can i get some1 to teamview and help me, my hud is completely useless right now. I downgraded back to 1.11.03 and the problem persists. I'm getting the same behaviour with the hud stats changing positions all over the place.

fozzy71
08-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Can i get some1 to teamview and help me, my hud is completely useless right now. I downgraded back to 1.11.03 and the problem persists. I'm getting the same behaviour with the hud stats changing positions all over the place.

Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let us know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

_Loki_
08-04-2010, 07:16 PM
###

I doubt this is release-related
I suppose this is stars
Do you use multiple panels in each HUD ?

have you set up preferred seating in HM & stars client ?
Open just ONE table
Sit & play a few hands
Arrange HUD elements
right-click HM icon in system tray &
click 'Save Positions' in the drop-down menu that appears

###

ItsOnlyChips
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM

i fixed the problem by downgrading fully to 1.11.03 (just deleting HoldemManager and HMHud doesn't work). u must also delete HMImport and Library.dll

the easiest way to make sure u get all the right files is to sort the main HEM directory by date and delete all the files dated 7/30/2010 or later. once this is done, apply the 1.11.03 patch (i rebooted b4 this step but probably not necessary).

I doubt this is release-related
I suppose this is stars
Do you use multiple panels in each HUD ?

It is 100% release related. This is ftp. I dont use multiple panels.
I was told in PM that B-Money could replicate this problem.

B-Money
08-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I believe turning off prefetch also fixes the problem. It seemed to be fine once I did that and I'm guessing this is why more people haven't reported it. We'll make sure this is fixed for .04 Final release which is now pushed back to Thursday.

-B

The Minder
08-05-2010, 12:23 AM
fwiw, 1.11.04B Internal has:

~ not fixed the problem of PS tourney summaries not updating the db. I created a new db, imported all hands and summaries and confirmed db was kosher. Installed the 11.04Internal patch. Played 2 x 18Man SnGs on Stars and deliberately crashed out early in one tourney and when at FT of second tourney. Requested summaries from stars, imported into HM, db did NOT update. Rebooted puter and tried again... same result.

~ reordered the listing in Tourney > Results > Data View such that tournies now list from oldest to newest instead of newest to oldest... which is the way it's been for as long as I can remember. Could the (insert appropriate cussword) who did this please put it back the way it was as HM cannot currently remember the change I make to re-order the list. Whatever happened to version control ffs?

MartinBKK
08-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Villains mucked cards are not showing at party. This is both on the table and in the HEM HH popup.

Sputnik
08-05-2010, 01:30 AM
I like Holdem Manager but in the last Time i Very angry.

Holdem Manager work on Pokerstars but he works not corektly by the Stats i see only the Hands for the sessen and not the corkt Database Stats on MTT
he read not corektly the ByIn and winning stats.

In Pacifik poker 888poker the Hud not work. He Read the corekt stas but the Hud dont work.

I Think i must go to other Program.... the new Hud is to System Hungry and the Computer froze.... very bad....

:confused:

asox
08-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Villains mucked cards are not showing at party. This is both on the table and in the HEM HH popup.

Same here on Party

sashasharpley
08-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Just started playing Poker Stars again (so can't comment on previous versions) and noticed that this latest internal version does not register 6 man STT speeds correctly. Turbos are being registered as normal speed.

bballwiz
08-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Just started playing Poker Stars again (so can't comment on previous versions) and noticed that this latest internal version does not register 6 man STT speeds correctly. Turbos are being registered as normal speed.

its done this forever and hasn't been fixed

B-Money
08-05-2010, 01:42 PM

Holdem Manager work on Pokerstars but he works not corektly by the Stats i see only the Hands for the sessen and not the corkt Database Stats on MTT

In Pacifik poker 888poker the Hud not work. He Read the corekt stas but the Hud dont work.

I Think i must go to other Program.... the new Hud is to System Hungry and the Computer froze.... very bad....

Getting some non USA tech people to test this right now.

Same here on Party
Party Poker Mucked Cards. I just had a tech guy test this and he said PP had a update today and it is working for him. Since the HH window also didn't show the mucked cards more than likely PP didn't have villains cards in the HH file. Let us know if it's still an issue after their update today.

We did lots of Stars work but obveously something still isn't right. I'm going to play some 18 man SNG's for Minders issue along with a couple 6-man turbos. This should go a long way in getting to the bottom of this.

UncleGogi
08-05-2010, 03:46 PM
The HMHud.exe doesn't crush anymore in 1.11.04A on my WinXP SP3, also stats are shown well on new 20-100bb HU tables.
Thank you very much. :)

JPFisher55
08-05-2010, 03:50 PM

Party Poker Mucked Cards. I just had a tech guy test this and he said PP had a update today and it is working for him. Since the HH window also didn't show the mucked cards more than likely PP didn't have villains cards in the HH file. Let us know if it's still an issue after their update today.

We did lots of Stars work but obveously something still isn't right. I'm going to play some 18 man SNG's for Minders issue along with a couple 6-man turbos. This should go a long way in getting to the bottom of this.

FWIW, my difficulty with PS 40-100bb full ring NL tables is still open. The HUD will work with some tables, not with other tables and stop updating after 10-50 hands on some tables. I have noticed this since Sunday. I'm still waiting for a teamviewer session. I hope that the final release fixes these PS difficulties.

sashasharpley
08-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Well it still crashes from me on beta B internal but only when I switch on live tracking. Off it works fine.

B-Money
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
The HMHud.exe doesn't crush anymore in 1.11.04A on my WinXP SP3, also stats are shown well on new 20-100bb HU tables.
Thank you very much. :)
Love to hear things like this. Thanks

FWIW, my difficulty with PS 40-100bb full ring NL tables is still open. The HUD will work with some tables, not with other tables and stop updating after 10-50 hands on some tables. I have noticed this since Sunday. I'm still waiting for a teamviewer session. I hope that the final release fixes these PS difficulties.
I tested these the other day and I just tested a few tables of these now. I'm guessing something is not setup correctly on your PC. Like a Stars Auto Import folder looping on itself? You mention the HUD works, it doesn't work on some tables and other tables it works, then stops working. It's possible it's a HM bug, but I'm unable to duplicate this and I don't see any other reports about it.

What is your Stars Archive folder set to?
What is your Stars HH folder set to?
Do you only play 40-100BB NL FR tables?

Well it still crashes from me on beta B internal but only when I switch on live tracking. Off it works fine.

Are you on XP?

sashasharpley
08-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes I am on xp sp3

JPFisher55
08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Love to hear things like this. Thanks

I tested these the other day and I just tested a few tables of these now. I'm guessing something is not setup correctly on your PC. Like a Stars Auto Import folder looping on itself? You mention the HUD works, it doesn't work on some tables and other tables it works, then stops working. It's possible it's a HM bug, but I'm unable to duplicate this and I don't see any other reports about it.

What is your Stars Archive folder set to?
What is your Stars HH folder set to?
Do you only play 40-100BB NL FR tables?

Are you on XP?

B-Money, I have checked or tried all of these issues. My archive folder is in a completely different directory than the hand history folder. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HEM and Postgres. Have you tried starting 6 tables? Usually it works on the first 3-4 tables and then you hit a table in which the HUD refuses to display despite it showing up in the Table Manager. The tables that do work, may work for a long time or may stop updating after 15 to usually about 50 hands. Yes, I only play 6 tables of $.25/$.50 40-100bb NL FR, but I play both fast and normal speed. Fast tables are more likely to cause problems, but normal ones can do so. I'm on Vista Home Premium.

B-Money
08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
B-Money, I have checked or tried all of these issues. My archive folder is in a completely different directory than the hand history folder. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both HEM and Postgres. Have you tried starting 6 tables? Usually it works on the first 3-4 tables and then you hit a table in which the HUD refuses to display despite it showing up in the Table Manager. The tables that do work, may work for a long time or may stop updating after 15 to usually about 50 hands. Yes, I only play 6 tables of $.25/$.50 40-100bb NL FR, but I play both fast and normal speed. Fast tables are more likely to cause problems, but normal ones can do so. I'm on Vista Home Premium.

Believe it or not I have a small lul in my day. Probably because I didn't take lunch. :-) It's been about a year since I multi-tables 8 tables, but I should be fine since they are FR. I'll play the 40-100BB tables for 15-20 minutes and try to switch out tables if everything is looking fine.

Also, if anyone else has a problem with their HUD on Stars 40-100BB tables, please speak up.

Yes I am on xp sp3

OK, I got a tech guy with XP trying this now.

morny
08-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Yes I am on xp sp3

Ive tested on XP with this verison with live tracking on and off and cant replicate a crash so it may be something specific to your PC. go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that new prefs file and see if the problem persists?

B-Money
08-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Stars 40-100BB HUD issue:
I played 8 tables for about 25 minutes. 408 hands. I swapped out a few tables when I had time and also didn't see a single problem with the HUD.

When did this problem start happening? After downloading .04, or have you always had this problem?

If you make a separate thread in the general area it will get much more attention from the tech support guys that deal with specific PC issues all day. I'll also let them know about your posts here but they get lost very easily here since this is a general .04 release thread.

I'll also keep an eye on this issue and if more people report the problem I'll personally spend more time investigating.

JPFisher55
08-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Stars 40-100BB HUD issue:
I played 8 tables for about 25 minutes. 408 hands. I swapped out a few tables when I had time and also didn't see a single problem with the HUD.

When did this problem start happening? After downloading .04, or have you always had this problem?

If you make a separate thread in the general area it will get much more attention from the tech support guys that deal with specific PC issues all day. I'll also let them know about your posts here but they get lost very easily here since this is a general .04 release thread.

I'll also keep an eye on this issue and if more people report the problem I'll personally spend more time investigating.

This problem started on Sunday with PS' most recent update. I have posted in the HUD general and am waiting for a teamviewer session with Patvs2, if I can ever contact him.

JPFisher55
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Well, I changed the archive folder to c:/HMArchive from c:/poker/processedhands. So the first table failed to display. Since this problem seems to be mine alone maybe my using the "No Images Theme" is to blame. I hope not because I really prefer that table theme at PS.

trifecta
08-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Table manager still has a 50 percent open rate when I click "start auto import" every other time I have to close and reopen HEM. Or relaunch HUD before starting auto import.

UncleGogi
08-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Table manager still has a 50 percent open rate when I click "start auto import" every other time I have to close and reopen HEM. Or relaunch HUD before starting auto import.

Do you mean that you can see this message when you press button "start auto import":
like 50% of the time?

I gained this message 100% of the time with 1.11.04, and didn't gain it at all with 1.11.04A.

Do you have 1.11.04A or 1.11.04B?

trifecta
08-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Do you mean that you can see this message when you press button "start auto import":
like 50% of the time?

I gained this message 100% of the time with 1.11.04, and didn't gain it at all with 1.11.04A.

Do you have 1.11.04A or 1.11.04B?

I don't get the error box, just table manager dosn't open so I have to restart it.

Im using windows 7 with 1.11.04.B also had the same issue with 1.11.03

sashasharpley
08-06-2010, 03:28 AM
Ive tested on XP with this verison with live tracking on and off and cant replicate a crash so it may be something specific to your PC. go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that new prefs file and see if the problem persists?

Yes problem persists. In fact I have 2 prefs.xml files labelled prefs.xml_1.04.13 and 1.05.08. I copied these 2 files to the desk top. I closed HEM then deleted them from the config folder and restarted HEM. Problem persists. Both the prefs.xml files are back.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Acid_Wave
08-06-2010, 04:03 AM

+1
Stat show normaly on cash tables but nothing on sng & mtt tables.
I copy HUD from 1.11.03, but sng & mtt tables are defined as 10max irrespective of the size

Born2DogBaby
08-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Please don't forget about the new Betfair HUD support now that Betfair is an Ongame skin.. it was promised on the next update and doesnt seem to be on the list of updates here yet, still waiting :) cheers

Mike chops
08-06-2010, 01:04 PM
For Betfair support please close hem, delete your ExeNames.txt file from the config folder and restart.

Born2DogBaby
08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Ah that has done the trick, thanks very much and keep up the good work

guedal
08-06-2010, 03:41 PM
1.11.04 internal has a gross problem of skipped hands at importing from Full Tilt (SNGs at least) and Merge (cash games). Worse, I tried reinstalling the older 1.11.03 stable version but it looks like the 1.11.04 is still there. I am downloading now 1.11.04B to see, but please check the basic functionallity before making a release (even internal).

madlion
08-07-2010, 08:29 AM
1.11.04 internal has a gross problem of skipped hands at importing from Full Tilt (SNGs at least) and Merge (cash games). Worse, I tried reinstalling the older 1.11.03 stable version but it looks like the 1.11.04 is still there. I am downloading now 1.11.04B to see, but please check the basic functionallity before making a release (even internal).

You should read the OP

No bodies EVA happy :rolleyes:

ItsOnlyChips
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM

This is how u downgrade properly (simply applying the 1.11.03 patch doesn't work):
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/166464-post37.html

nailuj90
08-07-2010, 05:28 PM
HUD crashes while playing Stars Tournament and FullTilT Cashgame simultaneous.
if i only play Cashgame Stars and FullTilt it works.
Only playing tournaments and cashgame on stars works too.

Table freeze and i need to kill HMHUD.exe via taskmanager

Windows7 | 1.11.04b internal

guedal
08-07-2010, 06:35 PM
This is how u downgrade properly (simply applying the 1.11.03 patch doesn't work):
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/166464-post37.html

Big THANKS

pczxmg
08-08-2010, 03:03 AM
HUD crashes while playing Stars Tournament and FullTilT Cashgame simultaneous.
if i only play Cashgame Stars and FullTilt it works.
Only playing tournaments and cashgame on stars works too.

Table freeze and i need to kill HMHUD.exe via taskmanager

Windows7 | 1.11.04b internal

+1
It happens on a daily basis while playing on FT and PS at the same time.
Zindozs XP / HEM 1.11.03

asox
08-08-2010, 04:13 AM

Hello !
I can see the mucked cards in the HH's from Party, but HM don't show me the mucked cards
So for me it don't works
HM Version 1.11.04B

ty

The Minder
08-08-2010, 04:31 AM
+1
It happens on a daily basis while playing on FT and PS at the same time.
Zindozs XP / HEM 1.11.03

You do realize this is the 1.11.04BInternal thread?

J0FF4
08-08-2010, 04:58 AM
After my july 21 post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/33852-latest-03-release-wrong-blinds-shown.html, 1.11.4b's replayer keeps on subtracting antes from the pot. I hoped to see it fixed by now:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6461/blindsbugreplayer.png

Zao
08-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi, on 1.11.03 i have a problem with ipoker hand histories,a good part of the hands are not imported, so i tried with this version and it seemed to work fine, except that it works only for a couple of minutes, then hmhud.exe starts to take all the cpu for itself and the pc becomes impossible to use. I already turned off track live hands and pre-fetch player data options for all sites.
What can i do? downgrade to 1.11.02? if yes how? thanks

sashasharpley
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by morny View Post
Ive tested on XP with this verison with live tracking on and off and cant replicate a crash at Poker Stars so it may be something specific to your PC. go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that new prefs file and see if the problem persists?

Yes problem persists at Poker Stars. In fact I have 2 prefs.xml files labelled prefs.xml_1.04.13 and 1.05.08. I copied these 2 files to the desk top. I closed HEM then deleted them from the config folder and restarted HEM. Problem persists. Both the prefs.xml files are back.

Please advise.

Thanks.

I have not had a reply from support to the above issue. Awaiting advice.

Thanks.

B-Money
08-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Hello !
I can see the mucked cards in the HH's from Party, but HM don't show me the mucked cards
So for me it don't works
HM Version 1.11.04B

ty

We will fix this in the next release.

After my july 21 post http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-bugs/33852-latest-03-release-wrong-blinds-shown.html, 1.11.4b's replayer keeps on subtracting antes from the pot. I hoped to see it fixed by now:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6461/blindsbugreplayer.png
The problem is on our Todo list and we talked about it on our dev call today. This is a low priority item for us right now and I'm not sure when it will be addressed at this point. Sorry, just being honest. I'm not going to BS you saying it will be fixed in the next release when I know it wont be fixed in the next release.

Hi, on 1.11.03 i have a problem with ipoker hand histories,a good part of the hands are not imported, so i tried with this version and it seemed to work fine, except that it works only for a couple of minutes, then hmhud.exe starts to take all the cpu for itself and the pc becomes impossible to use. I already turned off track live hands and pre-fetch player data options for all sites.
What can i do? downgrade to 1.11.02? if yes how? thanks
I asked tech about this and they told me their iPoker issue where "Attempt to Auto Detect 6-Max tables" is fixed in our private build. PRetty sure this is the same issue causing your HMHUD to have a 99% CPU time. I hope to have another build out tonight or tomorrow morning and please let me know if it's still broken for you after this build. If you PM me I'll send you the current build where it's supposed to be fixed too.

Ive tested on XP with this verison with live tracking on and off and cant replicate a crash at Poker Stars so it may be something specific to your PC. go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that new prefs file and see if the problem persists?

Thanks.
I sent Morny an email about this post. If anyone else has XP and their HMHud.exe crashing, let us know.

morny
08-09-2010, 06:40 PM

Thanks.

I checked our email system and couldn't see any emails since June/end of July and those were unrelated tickets. Ive sent an email to one of your old tickets so please check if you got it or did you possibly change your email recently?

Morny

B-Money
08-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Updated OP with release plan. Planning to do one last "internal" pre-release, then .04 will be final.

-B

ItsOnlyChips
08-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I would recommend fixing the downgrade path for these internal releases (so just applying an old patch the way it has always been). There have been many posts where people r stuck with an unusable release after downgrading.

B-Money
08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I would recommend fixing the downgrade path for these internal releases (so just applying an old patch the way it has always been). There have been many posts where people r stuck with an unusable release after downgrading.

Already fixed.

miak
08-10-2010, 03:21 AM
scanner after party poker update cant join waitlist and dont scan second limit

FlopM
08-10-2010, 07:23 AM
HUD is not working and my computer freezes after I try to launch it. ty

B-Money
08-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm testing a build right now and it looks good for a release. I'll be uploading it shortly. This will be "1.11.04C Internal"

Update: Build is uploaded and ready to go. You can grab .04C Internal here:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Rush had some technical tweaks made so it should work for everyone now whether you have UAC on or not, etc. Reason it wouldn't work for some is the folders didn't have permissions to write files on systems where users are not power windows users.
PP Mucked Cards are fixed
iPoker causing HMHud to use 99% CPU time is also fixed.
Removed Ongame Mucked cards since they were causing Auto Import to stall.
Downgrading not overwriting files is fixed, but it will be permanently broken if you try to downgrade to .03 or a earlier .04 Internal release where this was broken in the update installer.
Not 100% sure, but I believe this build will be the first build where you can do some Postgres Optimizing through DBControlPanel.exe FAQ links are broken, but I'll update them later today once build is out.
A few other minor fixes.

Not Fixed: Stars Turbo speed recognition. I played a few tourneys and worked directly with the hand importer Programmer. Problem is the HH does not state anywhere in the hand history or summary that the game is a turbo. We're looking to add a "time between blinds" check to fix this, but obviously this is not a quick fix so it won't make it for .04

asox
08-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Hello !
I have now update to the newest
Side=Partypoker
By me, the Tablescanner scan all players with "score 0", and the scan from 2 levels are ready in few seconds
If i want to open or join a table, the message that i had before (have you english client ect...) are here again.
I replaced the Patch (party dll) that was here postet before for that problem, and the tablescanner seems to work fine again.

ty

shuman
08-11-2010, 07:02 AM
I updated to 1.11.04B Internal because I was getting HMHud.exe crashing while playing Full Ring cash games on Full Tilt Poker with my older HEM version (1.11.03 I think), and this newer version seems to have fixed the crash problem. However, I've had to turn "OFF" pre-fetch because players' stats were not showing up on my HUDs.

**Have you fixed this pre-fetch problem in the latest 1.11.04C Internal release? If not, do you know when this might be fixed?

FYI--I have NOT tried deleting hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe. I just went straight to downloading and installing 1.11.04B Internal.

**Could my deleting hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe fix my pre-fetch problem?

Thanks.

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM

lonelycube
08-11-2010, 07:42 AM
scanner after party poker update cant join waitlist and dont scan second limit

look here
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner/34624-new-party-update-2.html

fow
08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
rush poker stats are all messed up works fine in 2 table but in the other 2 the stats are shown out of place or not shown at all

B-Money
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello !
I have now update to the newest
Side=Partypoker
By me, the Tablescanner scan all players with "score 0", and the scan from 2 levels are ready in few seconds
If i want to open or join a table, the message that i had before (have you english client ect...) are here again.
I replaced the Patch (party dll) that was here postet before for that problem, and the tablescanner seems to work fine again.

ty

Great, I'm getting Programming to update this .dll in the build and it should be good for everyone in the next release.

I updated to 1.11.04B Internal because I was getting HMHud.exe crashing while playing Full Ring cash games on Full Tilt Poker with my older HEM version (1.11.03 I think), and this newer version seems to have fixed the crash problem. However, I've had to turn "OFF" pre-fetch because players' stats were not showing up on my HUDs.

**Have you fixed this pre-fetch problem in the latest 1.11.04C Internal release? If not, do you know when this might be fixed?

FYI--I have NOT tried deleting hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe. I just went straight to downloading and installing 1.11.04B Internal.

**Could my deleting hmhud.exe and holdemmanager.exe fix my pre-fetch problem?

Thanks.

Windows 7, 64-bit
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM
If you updated to .04C you shouldn't have to delete any files. Only time you will have to delete is if you decide to roll back to .03 or one of the earlier .04 releases. If your HM says .04C Internal at the top you have the latest. We're looking into the prefetch/live tracking today.

rush poker stats are all messed up works fine in 2 table but in the other 2 the stats are shown out of place or not shown at all
I just 4 tabled some .02/.05 Rush. Played 130 hands and HUD locations were fine on all my tables. Please make sure you are using 1.11.04C Internal and if not update to this release.

If you do have .04C, are you playing 2 tables of one game and 2 tables of another game? Anything you can provide to help us duplicate this here is appreciated. That's the only thing I can think of that might make 2 tables not work 100%.

If others see this in .04C, let us know.

fow
08-11-2010, 01:06 PM
im playing 4 tables of nl100 rush poker i was having problems with the stats so i updated to 11.04c internal and the problem remains sometimes 3 tables work but after a while stats are all messed up again.

Windows 7, 64-bit
quad core
4 GB RAM

B-Money
08-11-2010, 02:01 PM
im playing 4 tables of nl100 rush poker i was having problems with the stats so i updated to 11.04c internal and the problem remains sometimes 3 tables work but after a while stats are all messed up again.

Windows 7, 64-bit
quad core
4 GB RAM

HUD Options / Site Options / Full Tilt Poker.
Is "Use OCR to read text" checked? If it is, uncheck it.
If Track Live hands or Pre-fetch player data is checked, uncheck those options too. There was a very similar bug to what you describe in previous .04 releases where HUD locations we're randomly jumbled when Pre-fetch player data was checked.

As always, test on Low Limit tables. Maybe it's specific to the NL100 tables?

I'll play 2 tables of Omaha and 2 tables of Holdem Rush later today and test the different tables. I'll also make sure Track live hands and prefetch is checked to rule that out.

Keep us posted.

JuhaL
08-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Removed Ongame Mucked cards since they were causing Auto Import to stall.

What? I havenīt had auto import problems. Are you saying Ongame Mucked cards are not anymore shown, or recorded in database??

I canīt update to this version, if itīs so.

B-Money
08-11-2010, 02:26 PM
What? I havenīt had auto import problems. Are you saying Ongame Mucked cards are not anymore shown, or recorded in database??

I canīt update to this version, if itīs so.

Yes, Ongame was stalling on Auto Import because we look up a URL with the game type and it was timing out. Reason for this is Ongame doesn't write mucked cards to HH file. Ongame customers we're pretty upset that they couldn't have a HUD so the decision was made to pull the mucked cards until we can fully investigate and figure out what is going on. If it's currently working for you I wouldn't update, but I have a feeling once you get a few different tables going you will probably see the same problem that is being reported.

JuhaL
08-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes, Ongame was stalling on Auto Import because we look up a URL with the game type and it was timing out. Reason for this is Ongame doesn't write mucked cards to HH file. Ongame customers we're pretty upset that they couldn't have a HUD so the decision was made to pull the mucked cards until we can fully investigate and figure out what is going on. If it's currently working for you I wouldn't update, but I have a feeling once you get a few different tables going you will probably see the same problem that is being reported.

I havenīt had problems with HUD. HUD working ok for me at Ongame with 1.11.03 in my opinion. I just need to remove the HH file if itīs not archived before starting a session.

I suppose also EV-calculations will suffer greatly not having the mucked cards info.

domino66
08-11-2010, 03:04 PM

I was one of the ones clamoring for a fix in the SLOW ONGAME thread...but this is a troubling development too.

Does this also mean that when I click the previous HH on the HUD to review the previous hand played, it's NOT going to display my opponents hand if we went to showdown and he mucked...?

And as the previous poster pointed out: does this also mean that Ongame hands that go to showdown are NOT going to be included in my EV graph?

adrian.alex
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM
when is going to be officialy released because i don't want to install this version with a lot of bugs. 10x

fow
08-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by fow View Post

Windows 7, 64-bit
quad core
4 GB RAM

Originally Posted by B-Money
HUD Options / Site Options / Full Tilt Poker.
Is "Use OCR to read text" checked? If it is, uncheck it.
If Track Live hands or Pre-fetch player data is checked, uncheck those options too. There was a very similar bug to what you describe in previous .04 releases where HUD locations we're randomly jumbled when Pre-fetch player data was checked.

As always, test on Low Limit tables. Maybe it's specific to the NL100 tables?

I'll play 2 tables of Omaha and 2 tables of Holdem Rush later today and test the different tables. I'll also make sure Track live hands and prefetch is checked to rule that out.

Keep us posted.

done all you said i had pre fecth active so i unchecked it and rush poker hud stats are shown in the right place but lagged sometimes miss a table and refresh correctly in the next.im still playing only nl100 i asked a friend of mine if he had problems with 11.03 and he daid hes working fine.

B-Money
08-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I was one of the ones clamoring for a fix in the SLOW ONGAME thread...but this is a troubling development too.

Does this also mean that when I click the previous HH on the HUD to review the previous hand played, it's NOT going to display my opponents hand if we went to showdown and he mucked...?

And as the previous poster pointed out: does this also mean that Ongame hands that go to showdown are NOT going to be included in my EV graph?
Good points. I overlooked this when making the decision to just yank it so it's working. I'm pushing the devs to get this fixed for release. If it's not fixed for a .04 Final which was scheduled to be released today, I'll make sure this is the first fix for .05 and we may just release a .05 the following day for this fix.

Priority is bumped to **Urgent** on this issue and I'll follow it closely until it's resolved.

when is going to be officialy released because i don't want to install this version with a lot of bugs. 10x
Should be released any time now. .04C is super solid for the most part. I'm just waiting to hear about the Ongame issue right now.

ploldo
08-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I dled the .04b update yesterday and my imports have been going very slow. from 1-4 hands per second. i have the same problem with .04c

previously everything was working fine. I had just vacuumed my db so i did a defrag and a reindex in the last day but I have the same problem.

any ideas? is there an easy way to go back to 1.11.03?

B-Money
08-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I dled the .04b update yesterday and my imports have been going very slow. from 1-4 hands per second. i have the same problem with .04c

previously everything was working fine. I had just vacuumed my db so i did a defrag and a reindex in the last day but I have the same problem.

any ideas? is there an easy way to go back to 1.11.03?

Ongame?

ploldo
08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
pokerstars and ftp, cash and mtts

at most of my tables now the hud will never popup because importing takes so long. now i could see this slowly getting worse over time as my db gets bigger, but it went from working fine to being extremely slow in one or two updates.

ploldo
08-11-2010, 06:10 PM
if i cant fix this i will probably just reinstalled HM.

here is my plan to redo this w/o losing tourney HHs. (i can re download cash hhs)

purge all cash hands
create a backup of my db
uninstall/reinstall HM
restore DB
import cash hands (but much less than last time in case this is the cause)
vacuum/reindex db

is this the fastest way to do what i want?

thanks

B-Money
08-11-2010, 06:23 PM
pokerstars and ftp, cash and mtts

at most of my tables now the hud will never popup because importing takes so long. now i could see this slowly getting worse over time as my db gets bigger, but it went from working fine to being extremely slow in one or two updates.

Make a thread in the general forum area. This thread is about to be closed as .04 is in it's final testing and will be released soon. You say it progressively got slower for each build you downloaded. That part makes me think it could be a build issue, but "progressively" makes me think it's something else. If you roll back to .02b and it's magically fixed, send me a PM and I'll look into it with you, otherwise the other support guys are your best bet to get this resolved.

Ongame guys/gals. I had the non USA tech people play hands and mucked cards are shown in the HH files. They also show in HM in the current .04C release. False alarm and everything is fine from what I can see.

-B

B-Money
08-11-2010, 06:26 PM
if i cant fix this i will probably just reinstalled HM.

here is my plan to redo this w/o losing tourney HHs. (i can re download cash hhs)

purge all cash hands
create a backup of my db
uninstall/reinstall HM
restore DB
import cash hands (but much less than last time in case this is the cause)
vacuum/reindex db

is this the fastest way to do what i want?

thanks

I'd probably just make a new database first. If you have millions of hands from mined hands your database will progressively get slower. No way around that.
If you only have a couple hundred thousand hands, you should not see a performance drop like you are describing.

B-Money
08-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh, one more thing to try with your HUD "progressively" getting worse.

Double check all your Import Folders and Archive Folders. Make absolutely positive they are not looping back on each other. Your problem of it getting worse over time quickly describes this problem perfectly too.

I'd make sure that all archive hands go to C:\HMArchive And make sure you don't have a auto Import folder set to C:\HMArchive.

markus1000
08-11-2010, 07:11 PM
after installing 1.11.04C, i have some problems with table scanner on party poker. all tables are scanned but if you click join / open table, a message pops up "Party / Empire could not set stake ....".

I used version 03C 20 min ago and it worked.

downgrading doesnt seem to work also

B-Money
08-11-2010, 07:43 PM
1.11.04 is released. This thread is now closed. If you have outstanding issues, please create a new thread.

markus1000 - A .dll file was checked in that fixes this. Try the official 1.11.04 release.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Good luck everyone and thanks for the feedback on the build(s). (Positive or negative) Without your help this wouldn't be possible.