PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't work on Run it Twice table. 2.0.0.7318

vyvojer
10-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi,

The RIT table hands imported by HM2 without problem, but HUD doesn't work.

vyvojer
10-27-2012, 08:21 AM
The window header example: "Gianfar V Run It Twice - $0.25/$0.50 USD - Pot Limit - Omaha"

Sarek
10-27-2012, 05:03 PM
RIT is not supported yet
We are looking for solutions

gotowned
10-28-2012, 08:33 AM
wtf, get it done. RIT is all over the place now. not just special tables.
do your job, and if it takes u to sit down straight 72 hours. you are supposed to do it!!

how do i request to get my money back?

Patvs
10-28-2012, 01:08 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-174: No HUD on Pokerstars Run It Twice tables

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-174 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Koenig30
11-05-2012, 12:52 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-174: No HUD on Pokerstars Run It Twice tables

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-174 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I understand that creating and maintaining a program like holdem manager is no simple task, and i do appreciate the difficaulty that might be underneath the hood in order to fix this.

What i dont understand is that it does not seeme like too big a deal to you , its treated like any other bug and you will fix it when you get around to it. To me this is THE bug to fix right now as it renders holdemmanager completely unusable. I play PLO and have waiting for pokerstars to introduce this for a long time.

Not only does HM2 HUD not support RIT tables , but it completely messes up the HM database entering false equity calculations and in doing so ,compromising ALL previous data in the database.

I am checking the forums every day in the hope that you have released a fix for it, but leave dissapointed day after day. Can you atleast confirm that this is a priority to you , are you working on it, when can we expect a release that fixes this ?

I dont want to sound like a discontented customer, i think you guys do a great job and have a great product but this really need to be a priority for you, and i somehow get the feeling its not.

udbrky
11-06-2012, 01:22 AM
We understand that everyone wants a priority on their bug, we have to balance this with priorities for everyone, and different bugs will take different amounts of time, and may require further testing and programming depending on what comes up with that fix.

I have added you to be notified when this is resolved, it is a high priority issue, but I do not have an ETA on the fix time frame.

gotowned
11-11-2012, 12:19 AM
PokerTracker 4.05.4 BETA Release Notes: November 6, 2012

NEW: PokerStars Run It Twice tables are now supported!

udbrky
11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

fozzy71
11-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Stars RIT hands are supported for HM2 in our latest internal build. Please see this stickied thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/349471-full-tilt-relaunch-information.html

marius
11-25-2012, 02:26 PM
any news on this?

DogNamedBluff
11-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Currently the Table Finder is needed for the HUD to work on PokerStars RIT tables.
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear%3F

marius
11-25-2012, 10:14 PM
I play PLO and the hud is working just fine, but in database when All-in, the calculations of EV, SD and NSD are wrong and beside that you can`t see the equity after a RIT hand.

Patvs
11-26-2012, 12:16 AM
This is a known issue for all RIT hands. This will be addressed in the next update.