PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working FTP

azzzbazz
08-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi!
Today all of a sudden, hud started getting weird at full tilt. It doesn't show up for some tables, for some it shows wrong stats of previous players. Its weird because I didnt change anything, except my hud popup config in a few days. It was a stable working with the latest beta, but today evrything changed. All other sites are working fine. Table manager is recognising a table. Pls help.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Please reboot your computer and delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder as first thing.

If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

azzzbazz
08-03-2010, 08:14 AM
deleting hh didnt help

1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1 11 03

2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

FTP stars ipoker, problem only ftp, ands not always sometimes stats show up, but mostly not

3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
nl 6max cash

4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yep

5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.

Hud was working for years without problems, I didnt change any options recently

6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.

They are

7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.

They have

8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

------------

9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

table manager sees the table, its checked

10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?

Yes

11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

Sorry is this ok to post this in public? what info it contains? can i pm or email it?
thanks.

azzzbazz
08-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Nevermind, its seems to be ok again. if there wiull be problems I will write , ty

_Loki_
08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
###
attach it here
if you don't want people to see your name or SN then change those parts & put a new name or SN in the copy you post here

###