PDA

View Full Version : Mark hand for later review needs to be more obv...

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 06:37 PM
I think marking hand history for later review should be more obvious in the application somewhere and/or talked about more up front somewhere.

I didn't even know this was an option until I just started tearing through your site today finding everything I can possibly read. This is a real drag that I didn't know this because it would of saved me soooooooo much time at the tables pulling HH's the last seven months using your program. It's nobody else's fault other than mine for not educating myself further and only doing it all now.

The main reason I didn't know it was there is because I have "Show table avgs" disabled and don't use it mainly for screen space. When you are multitabling and fighting for screen space as it is (at least with MTT), this is one of the first things to go. I disabled it 7 months ago, so I had no idea about the features hiding inside it like "Marking hand for later review..."

However, I still think this should be up front more and more obvious to people, and not something easily figured out for the layman. It's just such an awesome tool and I don't think everyone knows it's even there, at least I didn't.

Can I also suggest fixing this in later versions so that this isn't your only option to mark hands for review, for those of us who want to disable it and use the space.

Thanks!

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/Polar_Bears/Markhandforreview.jpg

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh BTW....2+2, Txt or Rtf buttons don't do anything when I push them. Are they suppose to, or is it just stored somewhere that I have to go find after clicking on these buttons?

_Loki_
08-02-2010, 07:28 PM
###
read the bottom lines of print in the pic you posted...

If you want to post to 2+2...
** click '2+2' button shown in the pic
** click into the 'reply' window you've opened in 2+2 forum
** Ctrl+V...

similar principle (but different button) for email or IM...

###

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 07:31 PM
That's pretty funny...I posted it, but I still missed the ctrl V part to paste it.

_Loki_
08-02-2010, 07:38 PM
yes...