PDA

View Full Version : Lots of trnys not finished, lots of strange trnys showing that i havnt played

ozzieowen
08-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I just bought HEM and got pokerstars to e-mail me all of my hands from 2010 so I could get a proper database for this year.

After importing all of the hands it is showing a loooooad of tournaments as incomplete.....or basically instead of having a finish position it has 0.

Also there are tons of tournaments in there that i havnt played. Lots of these are showing up as 9 man trnys......i dont think ive played a single 9 man this year!!!

Plz help!

_Loki_
08-02-2010, 05:43 PM
###
Read the whole of this FAQ:
>> FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/343/Poker+Stars+General+Information)

### sample ###...
Tournament Summary

Note: PokerStars does not automatically write these summaries to your hard drive, you need to request these through the PokerStars client and import them into Holdem Manager for Multi-Table Tournaments.

Open PokerStars Client and select. "Requests/Tournament History..."
###
Your HM does not know that you have been in a MTT until you tell it so
As far as HM is concerned it's just a 9-seat table. HM knows nothing about the other 150 tables until it gets told

###