PDA

View Full Version : HEM serial

ZhevZ
08-02-2010, 03:14 PM
hi, i have HEM installed on 2 computers, i know it just works on 2 computers, but now im gonna buy another one and stop playing in my old one, if i uninstall the HEM on my old computer, can i put that serial in my new one? or do i have the change the serial again? im asking cuz i dont want to change the serial on my computer that will keep running HEM

im pretty sure i saw that option somewhere that i can have another random serial, but not sure where i saw that

i hope some admin can clear my doubts

thanks in advance

best regards

Patvs
08-02-2010, 06:11 PM
we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be use to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) and signup with a new login name and password and then you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

ZhevZ
08-13-2010, 07:07 PM
for some reason i cant log in at the link u gave to me but i can login at holdemanager.com and i can see my current serial, i dont know if something is bugged or im doing something wrong, cuz i really need to reset my serial for installing it in another pc

Patvs
08-13-2010, 11:36 PM
link above is the old reset link.

If you can login on HoldemManager.com--> account-->
that's the new system.

You should be able to reset your serial there.

ZhevZ
08-14-2010, 05:09 PM
thanks patvs for ur help :), i just have 1 more doubt, is there any file that save the notes that i took from the players? cuz i dont want to start from zero when i installed the HEM again

Patvs
08-14-2010, 10:54 PM
options--> notes--> export the notes...

or use the backup & restore utility to backup the entire database

ZhevZ
08-15-2010, 07:35 PM
i tried to reset the serial but i cant, when im at holdemanager.com/store/account and try to click on " reset all profiles " it never works, it seems its bugged, or is it on another place?
thanks for ur help

netsrak
08-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Please try Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration)
Create an account there and enter your key.

ZhevZ
08-16-2010, 12:50 PM
i cant create a new account cuz my email is already registered

as i said before, i cant login at that link, ive got this message everytime i try to log in " Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again."

edit: im uninstalling HEM from my old computer (i still have HEM on another computer installed), so if i put my current serial on my new pc it will work? or do i need to reset my serial anyways?

Patvs
08-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Only reset the serial if you get a "no more activations allowed error"

Create a NEW account at
Registration Home Page (http://www.holdemmanager.net/registration) if you now can't log in.

jokah03
09-02-2010, 08:32 PM
When I reset all profiles will it delete my database on the main computer I use it on?

Patvs
09-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Resetting the serial will NOT affect your database.
It will only resolve some of the failed activation issues.