PDA

View Full Version : annoying beep

tommot
08-02-2010, 02:10 PM
tableninja keeps beeping while I'm playing. Any idea whats causing this?

tommot
08-02-2010, 02:11 PM
otherwise it works fine, I'd really like to turn the beep off...extremely annoying.

tommot
08-02-2010, 02:30 PM
seems like my hud was making this happen. I'm guessing I'm just covering something that tableninja reads.

tommot
08-02-2010, 02:37 PM
well I can't reproduce the problem anymore...pretty worried its just going to start beeping at me again soon.

Polar_Bears
08-02-2010, 05:53 PM
You sure it's not the error sound you are hearing when you hit a key that doesn't have an assigned script?

When it happens to me, I get a little system error down in the right corner by the system tray telling me I hit an invalid key or something, but it's a TableNinja error.

Try to recreate it this way: Hover your mouse over a table when it is your turn to act. Hit a key "THAT IS NOT" assigned to anything in TN and see if you hear the same beep you were talking about. It should beep and show a warning down by the system tray.

Maybe that's it :)

Fool
08-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Either of your explanations could have caused the beeping. Also running TableNinja and TableNinjaFT at the same time and trying to use the same hotkeys for both will make this happen. If its stopped its likely you have resolved whatever settings conflict was causing it. Let me know if it starts up again.