PDA

View Full Version : Street by street %

Botmac
08-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Is it possible in HEM to show a street by street % of the hands your allin in. I see in the reports an allin by street %, but what I would like to see is my % preflop, flop and turn as in the replayer. Is it possible to do this in HEM at the moment. As you see in the screen shot I get it in good preflop only to get sucked out on the river. I would like to see a report or a filter in HEM to see how many times I lose a hand as the favorite street by street.

Patvs
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Filters--> More Filters:

Preflop allin: Allin Preflop = True
on Flop allin: Allin on Flop = True
on Turn allin: Allin on Turn = True

--> Then compare your winnings with your EV. (in session tab)

Botmac
08-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Thank for the reply, but your suggestion does not work and is not what I have displayed in my attachment. I'm looking for a way to see my % street by street like in the replayer in a report style. Thanks again.

Patvs
08-03-2010, 05:01 PM
What you want... is not possible.
But... even if it was possible you'd see this "66% EV" but still don't know by that if you got sucked out on or not.

Using the Allin filters however... you can't see your % street by street, but at least you can see: if you made the right allin decision + the actual EV outcome (both in actual dollars: $WON/$EV WON) + you can do this for each street.