PDA

View Full Version : table scanner does not show all hands

blackjan10
10-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi,

when i run table scanner after i seated at the tables it returnes for my nickname only 63 hands.
After playing more times i still is 63.

* the filters in table scanner are off

Thx for help

Patvs
10-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Are you using HM2?
Scanning which pokersite?
Are you using Classic-Scan or Insta-Scan?

blackjan10
10-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Are you using HM2?
Scanning which pokersite?
Are you using Classic-Scan or Insta-Scan?

I use HM2
scanning pokerstars
doing the classic-scan

fozzy71
10-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Our next release has lots of scanner fixes and should resolve this problem. I do not have an ETA when the next release will be ready.

blackjan10
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Our next release has lots of scanner fixes and should resolve this problem. I do not have an ETA when the next release will be ready.

this problem still exists

fozzy71
12-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Are you using AVG Antivirus or Internet Security? Some of the others on the team have seen similar problems in the past that were caused by AVG.

blackjan10
12-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Are you using AVG Antivirus or Internet Security? Some of the others on the team have seen similar problems in the past that were caused by AVG.

i use vista, AVG (but i turned it off now), still no more hands in table scanner.

Patvs
12-12-2012, 02:15 AM
TableScanner is not showing ALL hands on the HERO, or not all hands on OPPONENTS?

For the HERO it's normal it's only showing stats based on the current session.
Similarly, the hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

It's also done for performance reasons, to NOT show stats based on all hands, since you could easily have millions of hero hands in your database.

blackjan10
12-12-2012, 03:46 AM
TableScanner is not showing ALL hands on the HERO, or not all hands on OPPONENTS?

For the HERO it's normal it's only showing stats based on the current session.
Similarly, the hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

It's also done for performance reasons, to NOT show stats based on all hands, since you could easily have millions of hero hands in your database.

Tablescanner return for hero always 63 hands. Even if i just sit on table.
For new opponents: i have opponents where i play against in a testsession for 30 hands and when i run during this session tablescanner het still return zero hands for the new players involved.
For older opponents: it seems the database does not always updates. The same number of hands stays in tablescanner where the hands in the hud goes up.

Patvs
12-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

fozzy71
12-12-2012, 09:11 PM
i use vista, AVG (but i turned it off now), still no more hands in table scanner.

Turning it off is not sufficient. It needs to be uninstalled completely. AVG causes many problems with HM2 and this may be the cause of all your problems.

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, AVG, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with holdem manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe
4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1011/Software+Security+Problems+%28Firewall%29
5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows (http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/)