PDA

View Full Version : Pkr update - hands not importing

bombhead
08-02-2010, 06:59 AM
PKR have updated their software today and hands are no longer being imported. Help please?

Termikikd
08-02-2010, 07:16 AM
same here

bombhead
08-02-2010, 07:38 AM
The hands seem to be going to the same PKR folder, and HEM is picking them up as you play, but the status as they're being imported stays as incomplete and nothing shows on your reports?

isntAnything
08-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Same here, not importing since this morning, please fix!

Patvs
08-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Email us a sample of today's handhistories with a link to this thread.

bombhead
08-02-2010, 10:42 AM
I've emailed you HH Patvs,

Thanks.

isntAnything
08-02-2010, 11:35 AM
I emailed a few to support also. Cheers :)

Gus-owicz
08-02-2010, 12:18 PM
same problem here. Any news if its on its way to be fixed ?

CheckeredFlag
08-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Hi and FYI,

they are using now different notification for the hands:

Old:
Dealing [Jd Qh] to
Dealing Flop [7h 3c Jh]

New:
Dealing [th][td] to
Dealing Flop [8d][7h][4c]

Maybe they will fix this in a few days, but I think it isn't wrong to import both variations.

cygnes
08-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Not only the brackets are a problem. The case is also a problem.

It used to be "Ad" for Ace of Diamonds. "Ah" for Ace of Hearts

But they changed the case from "Ad" to "ad", "Jc" to "jc"

It looks like the importer of HEM is case sensitive.

bombhead
08-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Any update from support?

netsrak
08-03-2010, 04:37 AM
We have to investigate this, can't give you any further informations at the moment.

But if they changed the handhistory format we have to prepare a patch.

bombhead
08-03-2010, 05:01 AM
Thats why I sent you the HH, they have changed the format.

cygnes
08-03-2010, 07:35 AM
The changed HH might be a bug in PKR. I read some threads about the new PKR version (V2.0) and they will 'fix' the hand history. So I don't know wether the HEM-importer should be changed..

bombhead
08-03-2010, 08:21 AM
cygnes, the fix that PKR is making will not change anything. Apparently the HH have wrong dates so PKR are fixing that, but they have also changed the HH format so HEM will not be able to import until a patch is released.

Fax
08-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,

I wrote a little perl script that "translates" the new hand history files into the old format (considering the changes pointed out by CheckeredFlag and cygnes) so that I could import them into HEM while there is no available patch.

It's working fine for me, maybe you'll find it useful as well. Also and hopefully this may help HEM support to put out a patch faster.

Note: this doesn't fix any dates issues (no idea what they are).

If you have perl installed, just copy the following snippet into a new file (I called it fix.pl) in the folder where your broken hand history files are and then run "perl fix.pl ." . The fixed files will have the "(fixed)" suffix (pay no attention to "fix (fixed).pl", I couldn't be bothered to fix this :p)

Hope it helps!

use File::Find;

@ARGV = qw(.) unless @ARGV;

sub process_file {

unless ($_ =~ /^\.+$/) {

my $fixedfile = "$_";
$fixedfile =~ s/(.*)\.(.*)/$1 (fixed)\.$2/;

open (my $in, "<", $_) or die "$!";
open (my $out, ">", $fixedfile);

while (<$in>) {
while (/\[.*\]\s?\[/) {
$_ =~ s/\[(.*)\]\s?\[(..)/\[\u$1 \u$2/;
}

if (/\[..\]/) {
$_ =~ s/\[(..)\]/\[\u$1\]/;
}

print $out $_;
}
close $in;
close $out;
}
}

find(\&process_file, @ARGV);

bombhead
08-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks for that but I couldnt get it to work, downloaded Perl and done as you said but Perl command said there was no such command/folder...

I'll wait for HEM to come up with a patch, which im hoping wont be too long.:(

cygnes
08-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I installed strawberry perl and ran the script. Imported without any problems :) Thanks. Saves me some time writing a delphi or .NET app :)

Strawberry Perl for Windows (http://strawberryperl.com/)

Razorheart
08-03-2010, 07:58 PM
PKR will fix this within a few days so that the HH is formatted as before.

KKKK87
08-03-2010, 11:20 PM
PKR will fix this within a few days so that the HH is formatted as before.

No. They only fixed the mistake with dates on hand history folder.

HEM, please release a patch soon. I understand that PKR players are a very small % of your customer base, but please don't treat some site better than others (when Pokerstars makes a change, you release a patch right away). On your website you say that you support PKR, so please do...

bombhead
08-04-2010, 02:12 AM
No. They only fixed the mistake with dates on hand history folder.

HEM, please release a patch soon. I understand that PKR players are a very small % of your customer base, but please don't treat some site better than others (when Pokerstars makes a change, you release a patch right away). On your website you say that you support PKR, so please do...

+1

Please release a patch asap. People saying PKR will fix are not helping at all, they have changed their HH format, end of.

I've tried running that script again but not working.:(

KKKK87
08-04-2010, 04:00 AM
Thanks for that but I couldnt get it to work, downloaded Perl and done as you said but Perl command said there was no such command/folder...

I'll wait for HEM to come up with a patch, which im hoping wont be too long.:(

Navigate yourself to the directory in command line where HH files are in txt and run the script(script must be in the same folder). "perl scriptname.ext"

Worked for me. Big thanks & respect for author.

bombhead
08-04-2010, 04:49 AM
Thx KKKK, but I've tried adding a text file and copied the script to it. I've tried putting it in different HH folders as I cant get it to work. When I go to Perl command and type "perl fix.pl" it says theres no directory/folder??

If someone knows what I might be doing wrong please help, clueless with this.

Does support have a time frame for a patch yet?

KKKK87
08-04-2010, 05:17 AM
It's because you are in the wrong folder with your command line. You need to be where your HH-s and your fix.pl file are.

Use cd foldername (to move to a folder)
and cd .. (to go back)

Termikikd
08-04-2010, 05:28 AM
The script is working fine over here

gpj77
08-04-2010, 06:51 AM
ok i downloaded the pearl thing then i c&p the snippet into a new file which is in same folder as the wrong HH named it fix.pl, what do now? could you explain it as if talking to a pc retard as well please:confused:

thanks for the help:)

bombhead
08-04-2010, 07:11 AM
I still cant get it working, someone that knows about this sort of thing is going to help later.

Is a patch going to be released soon HEM?

Teveron20
08-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I have downloaded Perl and made the script in the folder where the HH are located of PKR. I ran the command.........
but when i press enter it goes to the next line, but doesn't do anything
(see screen)

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1240/fixpkr.png

Termikikd
08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Just push your right mousebutton on fix.pl and make it run like perl.exe thats under your install folder from perl.
Then dubbelclick on fix.pl and it will run perfect

Newtie
08-04-2010, 01:19 PM
PKR users like me who have bought your software are feeling very very aggrieved at the lack of support. I've been waiting months for the promised fix for the tournament HUD which has not yet come. Now import isn't working and I had to purchase and download another software which does support PKR and their HUD is working. Its also cheaper but HEM is a more powerful application and I have bought the license so i don't see why I should have to look at the alternatives..

I just don't see why users from this site are treated 2nd class...if you aren't going to support it then you should remove it from your marketing material. I feel cheated. HEM is not the cheapest application and I purchased because of the PKR support.

bombhead
08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
HEM SUPPORT - IS THERE ANY INFO ON WHEN A PATCH WILL BE RELEASED PLEASE??

I tried running that script again but im getting a message saying 'permission denied' when I type in the folder destination " perl C:\HMArchive"

Anyone know why this is happening?

Teveron20
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Just push your right mousebutton on fix.pl and make it run like perl.exe thats under your install folder from perl.

thank you, it worked perfectly:)

Patvs
08-04-2010, 02:47 PM
HM releases an update every 10-14 days. Because there were so many issues this week, we pre-released 1.11.04 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Updates:
Some final Rush tweaks. All tourneys should be supported now.
Updated Auto-Updater to automatically detect HM install folder.
Fixed Auto Detect Import folders on HM Boot. (If you have Omaha and HM startup finds a import folder, your game type will be changed to Omaha. This is one bug we are waiting on before build is final.)
Fixed cash filters not saving stakes
Fixed "My Promotions" hands not being imported. FTP
Fixed FTP import error on a single hand
Fixed issue with FTP double stacks. EV
Fixed FTP Cashout tournaments
Fixed PP .05/.1NL hands being read as 0.1/0.1NL
Fixed Rush Ante hands imported as errors
Fixed Stars Freeroll Not Imported
Fixed Stars Wrong Winnings/Finish Position
Fixed iPoker hands imported as errors
Fixed Merge bounty sngs support
Added support for FTP French
Fixed missing buy-in in Merge SnGs
Fixed wrong tourney results when importing PokerStars html summaries
Fixed support for files containing hands in reverse order in PokerStars
Fixed random winnings being calculated for MTTs before summaries in PokerStars
Removed pop-up asking the screen name when importing a PokerStars html summary
Fixed OnGame table change in OnGame creating a new tourney
Fixed import errors in OnGame hands where the next hand was incomplete
Fixed Party Tourney Speed detection
Fixed Incomplete Merge DoNs
Fixed PartyPoker Import Errors
Fixed PokerStars Issue with specific SN
Fixed Rush detection for some where registry wasn't being read correctly. (This is the other bug we're waiting for a final fix on.)
Fixed Pacific HUD for 6-MAX tables

PKR changed their handhistory formatting... two days ago? (not in time for this pre-release) So it will be addressed in the final 1.11.04 update.

bombhead
08-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Ok, thanks.

Could someone help me with this script please. The command line wont let me change directory?! Trying to change "C:\Users\Grant\Documents>" to "C:\PKR\handhistory" but nothing I type is working??

Fax
08-04-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm glad you guys are finding the script useful :)

bombhead, hopefully this will help:

(Assuming you've installed perl (if you used strawberry perl it should just work out of the box) and copied the script into a new file (lets call it fix.pl) in the directory where the PKR HH files are (mine is at C:\Program Files\PKR\handhistory\tiagofax), and you've gone as far as opening up the command line)

Make your way to the target directory (tip: if you press tab while writing a directory name, it will complete it for you, like "progra[tab]" and it turns into "Program Files"):

cd "C:\Program Files\PKR\handhistory\tiagofax"

Then all you should have to do is run the script, targeting the folder of the day you wish to import (*), so for today:

perl fix.pl 20100804

(*) or you can copy the file directly into the directory, then head into it typing "cd 20100804", then fire it typing "perl fix.pl ."

And it should work. If it fails, we're probably overlooking some basic thing that's missing.

Let me know how it goes.

bombhead
08-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi Fax, thanks for that, appreciated.

I have the "fix.pl" file in the same file as my PKR handhistory. "C:\program files\PKR\handhistory\pokeraddiction". When I type that into perl command line I get it telling me "that is not recognised as an internal or external command, operaable program or batch file"?? When I add "\20100805" to the end im getting the same message. If I put in "cd 20100805" it tells me "the system cannot find the path specified"?? Im using the TAB key to insert the directory so theres no spelling mistakes...

Im probably being a retard but cant get it to work?! I cant get the perl command to change to the directory!

Termikikd
08-05-2010, 05:17 AM

try this.......

Fax
08-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Ah hang on, instead of using the perl command line (you're calling it from "Start -> Programs -> Strawberry Perl -> perl (command line)", or similar, right?), go "Start -> Run..." and type in "cmd". You'll get a similar command line, and in this one the sequence I wrote before should work fine.

Termikikd's solution is even more simple, give it a shot.

bombhead
08-05-2010, 05:46 AM
I've done that Fax, im getting a command line with just "C:\Users\Grant>" but now when I try to change directory its telling me "permission denied"!

The "fix.pl" file is in there as a text document, is that right?

Fax
08-05-2010, 05:56 AM
A picture is better than a thousand words :) see if the screenshot attached corresponds exactly to what you're doing.

bombhead
08-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Thax, i'll give it another go.

Are we able to use this in the HEM archive folder as well, as HEM has already moved HH to archive that hasnt been fixed?

bombhead
08-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Thanks a lot Fax, but I still cant get it working. I can now get it onto the directory "C:\program files\PKR\handhistory\pokeraddiction>" but saying no file when I type the "perl fix.pl 20100805". Cant effing work it out!

I've been running HEM as i've been playing, so hands from the last few days have already been read by HEM and stored in the archive, if theres no way of running the script on them hands as well then im going to have a gap in records anyway. So if this is the case, and i've failed with this script anyway, it looks like im waiting for the HEM patch.

LuckBeerLady
08-05-2010, 09:44 AM
This does work for the archive so it might be worth persevering.

Couple of areas to look at:

1. Did you complete the install of PERL as in the release notes (i.e. set the environment variables and everything using the .bat files in the PERL install). How to check - just type 'perl' at the CMD prompt. If it throws a fit that it knows no such command, then you've not done with installing perl yet.

2. Otherwise, if you just copy the fix.pl script (or whatever you called it) into the handhistory/user/2010/08/05 directory, navigate to that directory in the CMD window and run 'perl fix.pl' it should do the job.

3. You can then do that in your archive folder just the same and it will fix all your old files and you can then import from folder and it will give you lots of errors and duplicates but also your correct fixed hands too.....

bombhead
08-05-2010, 10:25 AM
OK.

I havnt got any HH's in the PKR folder at the moment so I go to "hmarchive" to try to fix mondays HH and import the folder manually. I go to c:\hmarchive\2010\08\02 where a list of all the tables I played that day are. I right click and open a new text document and save it as "fix.pl". I open that file and copy and paste the script into the fix.pl notepad and save.

I open perl from the start menu, I type "cd c:hmarchive\2010\08\02" press enter and it takes me to the directory on the next line. I type "perl fix.pl" and get the message "cant open perl script "fix.pl": No such file or directory".

What am I doing wrong? :confused:

LuckBeerLady
08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
WHen you say you open Perl, what do you mean?

I use strawberry perl which is command line - so I use cmd to open a command line, cd to the directory and type perl fix.pl

Is this what you are doing?

bombhead
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Yeh, thats exactly what im doing..

Fax
08-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I think I know what's wrong :) I believe you are doing everything right but Windows tricked you. Here's what:

After you've done all this

I go to c:\hmarchive\2010\08\02 where a list of all the tables I played that day are. I right click and open a new text document and save it as "fix.pl". I open that file and copy and paste the script into the fix.pl notepad and save.

I open perl from the start menu, I type "cd c:hmarchive\2010\08\02" press enter and it takes me to the directory on the next line. I type "perl fix.pl" and get the message "cant open perl script "fix.pl": No such file or directory".

Type "dir", press enter, and look for the file "fix.pl". My guess is it'll show as "fix.pl.txt", thanks to a windows setting that hides file extensions from you (so when you thought you renamed the text file to "fix.pl", you were actually renaming it to "fix.pl.txt").

One of two options now: either rename the file typing "rename fix.pl.txt fix.pl" and then run it like we said ("perl fix.pl") or just run it as it is, it'll work ("perl fix.pl.txt").

Hope that'll be it! :)

bombhead
08-05-2010, 01:19 PM
WOOOHOOO It worked!!! :)

What a pain, it was the "txt" on the end! Got the last few days imported ok and ran the script on the PKR folder so will update as I play.

Thanks for all the help!

bombhead
08-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Can someone just confirm this doesn't work on auto import as its not working on mine? You do have to manually import right?

cygnes
08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
As an alternative to the perl script I have made an application to convert your hand histories.

http://www.the-software-box.com/downloads/PkrHHFix.zip

First select your hand history user folder, in my case it's "c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\Cygie"

Choose an output folder

After that mark the folders you want to fix and then press the 'fix'-button.

It will save the fixed files into the output folder with the selected subfolders.

yehimag
08-05-2010, 09:08 PM
As an alternative to the perl script I have made an application to convert your hand histories.

First select your hand history user folder, in my case it's "c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\Cygie"

Choose an output folder

After that mark the folders you want to fix and then press the 'fix'-button.

It will save the fixed files into the output folder with the selected subfolders.

Ty for taking the time to create this. However it doesnt work for me, I followed the instructions and tried to fix the last 3-4 days worth of hands and it creates subfolders as you say, then I go to import and the files/folders are empty. I still have the orginal HHs saved though.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks again

Teveron20
08-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Ty for taking the time to create this. However it doesnt work for me, I followed the instructions and tried to fix the last 3-4 days worth of hands and it creates subfolders as you say, then I go to import and the files/folders are empty. I still have the orginal HHs saved though.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks again

it didn't work for me too........

cygnes
08-06-2010, 02:48 AM
it didn't work for me too........

Hmm, I haven't any problems so far. Here I the screenshots of the settings I used.

Configuration screen:

1) select the root folder and output folder
2) select the 'date' folders you want to fix.
3) press the fix button

http://www.the-software-box.com/downloads/screen1.jpg

Processing screen:

http://www.the-software-box.com/downloads/screen2.jpg

Do you have more information about your configuration?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Hmm, I haven't any problems so far. Here I the screenshots of the settings I used.

Configuration screen:

3) press the fix button

Processing screen:

I did all this, and when its processing the files it does it instantly as though there is nothing in the files, and says 'ok', it doesn say ok next to each individual table name like yours, but im importing multipletables in each file??

Thanks

cygnes
08-06-2010, 06:52 AM
What do you mean by "im importing multipletables in each file??"

Each file is a separate table on PKR. Did you modify your hand history yourself?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 06:57 AM
What do you mean by "im importing multipletables in each file??"

Each file is a separate table on PKR. Did you modify your hand history yourself?

No didnt modify anything - in your screenshot it looks like each individual table (hence the table names) are the files, whereas in mine I just have the filename which is a date for ex 05082010 which includes multiple tables from sessions - I then do everything in your instructions and nothing happens.

All Im saying is it doesnt work as it doesnt import anything due to the file being emtpy when its fixed.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:05 AM
No didnt modify anything - in your screenshot it looks like each individual table (hence the table names) are the files, whereas in mine I just have the filename which is a date for ex 05082010 which includes multiple tables from sessions - I then do everything in your instructions and nothing happens.

All Im saying is it doesnt work as it doesnt import anything due to the file being emtpy when its fixed.

PKR saves the hand history like this:

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\&lt;username&gt;\&lt;yyyymmdd&gt;\&lt;table name&gt;.txt

Are those files already processed by HEM and not the original PKR HH files?

Btw: it only converts "*.txt", all other files are skipped

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:11 AM
I mightve tried to import them already into HEM when I was unaware that the update would mess about with the HHs, maybe HEM thinks they are already in there and in error?

They are saved on my system like this:-

C:\Program Files\PKR\handhistory\username\20100805

It doesnt include the table names in the heading, its a whole file of what I've played that day, when I open that file there are multiple table names listed as those are the tables I've been on during that specific day.

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:16 AM
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3492/86658303.jpg

This is what I get when I've imported them into your tool, note it deosnt say 'ok' next to each file as it does in your screengrab. It just says it at the bottom.

Also note that one of files is from 1970, LOL

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Do I understand you correctly.

PKR creates the subfolders with the correct dates.

ie. c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100805

I can see that since you have selected those in the first screen.

But all hands of that day are saved into one file.

Is it saved like this?

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100805\20100805

where the first 20100805 is the folder name and the second the filename (without the .TXT extension)?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:29 AM
No its saved as I wrote it.

When I go into this file, it has the tables listed from that day.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:33 AM
That's weird.

According to your screenshot you also have a folder with that name.

and a file with that name, which also points to

Something that shouldn't be possible in windows (which version?)

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:37 AM
That's weird.

According to your screenshot you also have a folder with that name.

and a file with that name, which also points to

Something that shouldn't be possible in windows (which version?)

Im using Windows Vista. There are no files with that path name as you suggest (with the 2 dates) within my PKR HH folders. So I dont know what you are seeing.

I am not a computer whizz by any means though and this is all abit out of my league. All I can tell you is that the file has HH's in it before I use your tool, when it fixes it and puts it in c://converted or w/e it seems to not have anything in it which is why nothing is importing into HEM. It still retains the files in the orginal thankfully though.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Im using Windows Vista. There are no files with that path name as you suggest (with the 2 dates) within my PKR HH folders. So I dont know what you are seeing.

I am not a computer whizz by any means though and this is all abit out of my league. All I can tell you is that the file has HH's in it before I use your tool, when it fixes it and puts it in c://converted or w/e it seems to not have anything in it which is why nothing is importing into HEM. It still retains the files in the orginal thankfully though.

I still don't understand the location and name of your file.

For instance today I've played at table 'Kirkham'. PKR creates this folder:

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100806

That folder contains 1 file with the name: Kirkham.txt

full file path is:

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100806\Kirkham.tx t

What is the full file path of your file with all the tables ?

Can you post a screencapture of the first screen of the application?

Teveron20
08-06-2010, 07:45 AM

Configuration screen:

3) press the fix button

Processing screen:

I have this too, with all the ok's, but still I can't import my hands.:confused:

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:51 AM
I still don't understand the location and name of your file.

For instance today I've played at table 'Kirkham'. PKR creates this folder:

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100806

That folder contains 1 file with the name: Kirkham.txt

full file path is:

c:\program files\pkr\handhistory\username\20100806\Kirkham.tx t

What is the full file path of your file with all the tables ?

Can you post a screencapture of the first screen of the application?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6618/hh1i.jpg

This is my the whole file for that date, it is listed like that.

When I go and click properties on a table name, this is what I get:-

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5315/hh3.jpg

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:51 AM
I have this too, with all the ok's, but still I can't import my hands.:confused:

You should select "Import From Folder" in HEM and select the c:\converted folder (or a custom folder you used as output folder)

Maybe you first have to purge the hands from HEM before they can re-imported.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:53 AM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6618/hh1i.jpg

This is my the whole file for that date, it is listed like that.

When I go and click properties on a table name, this is what I get:-

Thanks for the information. I see that you have file extensions hidden. I have them displayed. I will try your configuration and I will upload an update of the tool.

yehimag
08-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Thankyou for your help, Ill wait for the update.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 07:59 AM
You can download version 1.0.2.0 from the fix tool here:

It now should also work when you've selected "Hide extensions for known file types" in the Windows Explorer Folder Options

yehimag
08-06-2010, 08:10 AM
You can download version 1.0.2.0 from the fix tool here:

It now should also work when you've selected "Hide extensions for known file types" in the Windows Explorer Folder Options

Im not sure whats going on but it looked like it was doing something, i.e said 'ok' next to all the table names when processing, and when I come to import into HEM it imports 1k odd hands or so - might just be excess hands I didnt know I had though. But it hasnt updated anything in HEM, the $ amount etc is exactly the same which is impossible as I've won about $5k in that 1k hands, plus when I come to graph spscific date within this range there are no hands played....

cygnes
08-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Im not sure whats going on but it looked like it was doing something, i.e said 'ok' next to all the table names when processing, and when I come to import into HEM it imports 1k odd hands or so - might just be excess hands I didnt know I had though. But it hasnt updated anything in HEM, the $ amount etc is exactly the same which is impossible as I've won about $5k in that 1k hands, plus when I come to graph spscific date within this range there are no hands played....

Have you tried purging those 'V2' hands and reimport?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Have you tried purging those 'V2' hands and reimport?

Nope, can you explain what Im to do, I'm new to HEM as Ive been using PT3 for the last 2 years.

Thanks

cygnes
08-06-2010, 08:32 AM
Nope, can you explain what Im to do, I'm new to HEM as Ive been using PT3 for the last 2 years.

Thanks

First select Options -> Settings...

http://www.the-software-box.com/downloads/hem_1.jpg

Choose "Purging hands" from the left side and select the hands you want to delete. Don't forget to change the starting date and poker site.

http://www.the-software-box.com/downloads/hem_2.jpg

Click on the purge hands button and reimport the fixed hands.

yehimag
08-06-2010, 08:52 AM
I purged and it removed 994 hands, I then went to reimport and theres nothing to import. I even tried deleting from 'converted' and re fixing the hands and reimporting, and it doesnt import anything.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Have you checked the content of the 'fixed' hand history files. Are they correct?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 09:01 AM
Have you checked the content of the 'fixed' hand history files. Are they correct?

They seem to be fine? example...

Table #30079033 - Kai's Castle
Starting Hand #1412259176
Start time of hand: 02 Aug 2010 14:55:18
Last Hand #1412258866
Game Type: HOLD'EM
Limit Type: NO LIMIT
Table Type: RING
Money Type: REAL MONEY
Blinds are now $5/$10
Button is at seat 2
Seat 1: Pokey85 - $1,430
Seat 2: dappadan777 - $1,000
Seat 3: LukeTreacy - $1,330.25
Seat 4: DeCobra - $559
Seat 5: Rhymenoceros - $1,010
Moving Button to seat 3
DeCobra posts small blind ($5)
Rhymenoceros posts big blind ($10)
Shuffling Deck
Dealing Cards
Dealing [Ks 9s] to dappadan777
Pokey85 folds
dappadan777 raises to $25
LukeTreacy folds
DeCobra folds
Rhymenoceros folds
dappadan777 doesn't show
dappadan777 wins $25
Seat 1: Pokey85 - $1,430
Seat 2: dappadan777 - $1,015
Seat 3: LukeTreacy - $1,330.25
Seat 4: DeCobra - $554
Seat 5: Rhymenoceros - $1,000
End Of Hand #1412259176

cygnes
08-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I tried to import your hand and it works without any problems.

yehimag
08-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Well importing from folder and selecting the specific dates or the whole folder with all the dates, it doesnt import anything.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Well importing from folder and selecting the specific dates or the whole folder with all the dates, it doesnt import anything.

I ran out of ideas right now to fix your problem.

You have 1k hands, you purged those. Did a new import and they don't get imported.

Hmm, looks like an HEM issue. What about copying those files to a new folder, maybe HEM will recognize them as new files?

yehimag
08-06-2010, 09:33 AM
Just did this and moved them somewhere else, same thing, the # of hands or $ doesnt move. Its almost like HEM is not refreshing as it imported some hands when I moved them, not all but 350 or so - but didnt change anything in the Reports.

cygnes
08-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Did anyone have the same problem and managed to fix it?

Teveron20
08-06-2010, 11:58 AM
i have imported the hands now with the fixed HH of PKR. But I can only see results of played tournaments.

The rest is not imported......no hands, no cashgames, no reports, no sessions, etc. ONLY tournament results.

netsrak
08-07-2010, 07:56 AM
If you have import problems:
create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.

Teveron20
08-07-2010, 09:44 AM
If you have import problems:
create a new database for a test and try to import the hands into this database.

Did this, but still don't see my hands.

When I import my HH, it says I have 93 import errors.

netsrak
08-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Are this hands from the day when PKR make a bugged update?
They will not work.

Teveron20
08-07-2010, 01:01 PM
They will not work.

They are from version 2 of PKR

yehimag
08-07-2010, 01:21 PM
They will not work.

Are you saying that all HHs from the update (where PKR fked with the fonts etc) wont work, even if we use the HH converter that Cygnes created?

Cygnes I've tried pretty much everything with your tool and it wont work :(

KKKK87
08-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Dappa, you shouldn't download random programs off the internet. Use the Perl script, it works perfectly fine.

Kloonike

yehimag
08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Dappa, you shouldn't download random programs off the internet. Use the Perl script, it works perfectly fine.

Kloonike

Normally I wouldnt but I thought it was safe because of being allowed on HEM forum, I will delete it and run a scan.

I have never used Perlscript, but will give it a try.

Thanks

dylboi1
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
1stly how do i create a new database?:P

and now a tricky one...
i played about 5k hands since V2 i had hem on auto import while playing so these files have gone from my hh folder to hem database but have not been imported properly is there a way to get these hands back into my HH file so i can re import them now that HEM is working fine...

thanks for any help:)

bombhead
08-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi Mate. You can import the hands that HEM have already put in the archive folder no probs. Just do the perl procedure but with your archive files and import manually.

yehimag
08-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Im really not that good at computers to do that Perl thing myself. I dont understand it at all! Can someone guide me through it?

cygnes
08-09-2010, 06:05 AM
I made a small fix. The output should now be the same as the perl script.
For those that don't have perl, or have difficulties to install it they can use the tool.

I just want to help out.

MrStarch
08-09-2010, 03:00 PM
It'd be great if HEM could let us know when the latest update will be made to incorporate the new PKR HHs. Will HHs stay on my computer for the time it takes until this update is out? I'm worried that they may be auto-deleted or something....

Thanks.

yehimag
08-10-2010, 04:52 AM
Hi I have a problem.

I was able to fix the HHs for the last few days with the use of the perl script. However I was using PT3 a while back where the majority of my database was here (using a HH converter). I exported the hands from PT3 and successfully imported them into HEM, although it recognises it as PokerStars hands (because this is what the HH converter did), it then wouldnt allow me to import the new fixed hands into this same database, but would allow me to do it in a new database. I am now stuck with 2 databases one with 200k hands and one with the last few days of fixed hands, how do I merge these together so its one database, I tried messing about with the Alias management using both my aliases (same name but 1 is PS and 1 is PKR), but it didnt seem to recognise it.

Can someone from HEM help me out, I do remember PT3 offering remote assistance for me a while back, as I'm not amazing on computers I was wondering if this was possible or can someone give me some easy steps to merge my 2 databases.

Thanks!

Fax
08-12-2010, 07:41 AM
HM releases an update every 10-14 days. Because there were so many issues this week, we pre-released 1.11.04 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_1.11.04_Internal.exe

Updates:
Some final Rush tweaks. All tourneys should be supported now.
Updated Auto-Updater to automatically detect HM install folder.
Fixed Auto Detect Import folders on HM Boot. (If you have Omaha and HM startup finds a import folder, your game type will be changed to Omaha. This is one bug we are waiting on before build is final.)
Fixed cash filters not saving stakes
Fixed "My Promotions" hands not being imported. FTP
Fixed FTP import error on a single hand
Fixed issue with FTP double stacks. EV
Fixed FTP Cashout tournaments
Fixed PP .05/.1NL hands being read as 0.1/0.1NL
Fixed Rush Ante hands imported as errors
Fixed Stars Freeroll Not Imported
Fixed Stars Wrong Winnings/Finish Position
Fixed iPoker hands imported as errors
Fixed Merge bounty sngs support
Added support for FTP French
Fixed missing buy-in in Merge SnGs
Fixed wrong tourney results when importing PokerStars html summaries
Fixed support for files containing hands in reverse order in PokerStars
Fixed random winnings being calculated for MTTs before summaries in PokerStars
Removed pop-up asking the screen name when importing a PokerStars html summary
Fixed OnGame table change in OnGame creating a new tourney
Fixed import errors in OnGame hands where the next hand was incomplete
Fixed Party Tourney Speed detection
Fixed Incomplete Merge DoNs
Fixed PartyPoker Import Errors
Fixed PokerStars Issue with specific SN
Fixed Rush detection for some where registry wasn't being read correctly. (This is the other bug we're waiting for a final fix on.)
Fixed Pacific HUD for 6-MAX tables

PKR changed their handhistory formatting... two days ago? (not in time for this pre-release) So it will be addressed in the final 1.11.04 update.

HEM support, has it been the case? The thread on the 1.11.04 Release (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-04-official-release.html) doesn't refer this. I would really like to know - I am right now considering buying the license for HEM (my trial has expired a couple of days ago) but this lack of support, even after my tool and cygnes' took a lot of heat away, really concerns me.

It's not so much the lack of PKR support (I'm only passing by at the site), but the kind of expectation I'm generating if any problems arise in the future. This tool (HEM) has a truckload of value, but support really can be a dealbreaker in any kind of software.

Really looking forward to any news you can provide. Thanks in advance!

PS: yehimag, if you haven't already, I think your question would be better placed in another topic concerning import/exports, merges, etc.

netsrak
08-14-2010, 08:18 AM
The PKR hands issue was fixed in 1.1..04 final.

Chingster23
08-16-2010, 05:07 AM
I am one of those guys who uses a Mac and therefore cannot use the HEM software in real time.

I use the HEM for review and analysis after the event.

I transfer the hand history files from the Mac onto my USB and then finally into the hand history folder on my Windows laptop. I then switch on HEM and it auto imports them just fine.

A few days ago I purchased PKR on the Mac and I have followed the same procedure to shift hand histories from the Mac to my laptop. HEM imports them because I can see it doing them but I cannot find reference to them in HEM. They dont show up as session data either?

Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please?

Regards

Lee

netsrak
08-16-2010, 06:05 AM
I answered in your other thread. One post about a problem is usually enough.

scotty
08-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey, I have downloaded new patch, and imported the new hands that I have played since PKr update, however they are not appearing in reports or sessions or anywhere, but when trying to import again come up as duplicates, any ideas?

Rolo1984
08-16-2010, 07:36 PM
hi there

question, HM imports the hands but tablemanager does not recognize the table. IS this still a bug?

kind regards

ROland

netsrak
08-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Hey, I have downloaded new patch, and imported the new hands that I have played since PKr update, however they are not appearing in reports or sessions or anywhere, but when trying to import again come up as duplicates, any ideas?

Please check your filters, date/time, playername and gametype settings. Please try clear filters too.
If that doesn't help please create a new database for a test and import the hands into this database.

hi there

question, HM imports the hands but tablemanager does not recognize the table. IS this still a bug?

kind regards

ROland

The new releases include no fixes for the PKR Hud. This is still an open issue.

scotty
08-17-2010, 12:16 PM
ok I set up a new database, and it installed one weeks of the missing results but not the other which is confusing, also on both version when clicking auto import, it will import new files then go on a loop of this:
Imported 1 files.

Files imported 1 of 1
hands imported 0#
duplicate 0
errors 0
incomplete 0

then after than 1 of 5 parts of large files have been processed
then 2 of 5 e.t.c e.t.c then back to above, never getting to no new hands have been found.
I have recently moved onto a new laptop and moved all the HH from there to here, and its in one big folder which is where the HH are that arent being imported properly, any ideas as to what to do?

netsrak
08-18-2010, 04:56 AM
The folders you configured for the auto-import must be empty except the current hands from the pokerclients. And they should have no subfolders with older hands.

Move any hands from this folders to a different folder.

Kroolock
08-20-2010, 04:52 PM
hi there

kind regards

ROland

Maybe you should run PKR in windowmode not in fullscreen.
That is working for me.

Autoimport and HUD on NL-Cashgames are working fine with HM 1.11.04 on a Vista64 machine.

Ofcourse only 1 HUD for 1 Table at a time can be shown.
Multitable with multi-HUDs seems not possible with PKR.

But one question for the support-team:
why HM isnt able to autoswitch the HUD when i switch the table?
Software like "Pokerofficer for PKR" can do this without any problems so it should be possible.

Kroolock
08-22-2010, 03:41 AM
just another problem:

Tablemanager is only recognizing one table per session of the PKR-Client.

If i close my first table and open a new one, HM will import the new hands but the tablemanager didnt find the new table. Only the old table and HUD is shown.
Closing and restart the HUD or complete HM doesnt change anythin.
Still importing the new hands from the new table but HM only shows the old table in the tablemanager.
I have to close and restart HM and the PKR-client to get the HM and HUD working for a fresh table.

In the past the tablemanager noticed every table that was open so it should be possible to sort that out.

UlleBulle
08-23-2010, 01:10 AM
just another problem:

Tablemanager is only recognizing one table per session of the PKR-Client.

If i close my first table and open a new one, HM will import the new hands but the tablemanager didnt find the new table. Only the old table and HUD is shown.
Closing and restart the HUD or complete HM doesnt change anythin.
Still importing the new hands from the new table but HM only shows the old table in the tablemanager.
I have to close and restart HM and the PKR-client to get the HM and HUD working for a fresh table.

In the past the tablemanager noticed every table that was open so it should be possible to sort that out.

Word!

This is exacty what is happening, pleas fix it, used to work before..

Thanx!

Mike chops
08-23-2010, 09:43 AM
I can't promise anything in the immediate future. If PKR make a separate window for each table, we could support it in hours...

Looser
08-23-2010, 10:39 AM
i even get the HUD not up an running. wether with .04 nor with .05 on a vista64 machine.

i would be happy, if it would work on just 1 table correctly. but ist doesnt. with .04 i get an erromessage from vista, that the program has to be closed without any further explanation. with PKR 2.0 the HUD simply doesnt start, so no errormessage necessary. i tried everything you recommended in the FAQ für installation, nothing works.

other people say, it never did work correctly with 1 table, just by accident.
some people say, it works on win7 and xp with 1 table pretty good.

so whats your status as a developer. does ist work correctly with 1 table? or does it just work by accident and is far away from calling it complete, tested and stable? whats with vista? is my problem an exception and what could be the reason?

would it help to buy a new comp with win7? i planned to buy one anyways! could you guarantee, that HM-HUD ..05 works with PKR 2.0 on a win7 system with 1 table correctly?

netsrak
08-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Kroolock
08-26-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't promise anything in the immediate future. If PKR make a separate window for each table, we could support it in hours...

its nice to know but PKR wont do that.
So the question is:
will your marketing-feature "PKR supported" will stay live or not!

In the past HM was able to notice all tables iam playing....feature gone with 1.11
Since 1.11 i have to restart PKR-Client AND HM to get a new table work.

Tournament-HUD still not working since 12-2009

Whats your f**ing roadmap for PKR and HM??

There is a software out that isnt far so good as HM, but this software has no problems to notice all tables that i am playing.....
Its able to switch the HUD when i am switching my tables......
Its working with tournaments and has no probs if a will seated to another tabel....

Maybe someone from your Team should get this software and take a look on the mechanism or ask the autor how he get this to work!

Iam realy angry atm....i bought your software cause of your Marketing-Gag
"PKR Support" and now iam waiting for more then 9 month.

Realy sad!

UlleBulle
08-27-2010, 07:08 PM
its nice to know but PKR wont do that.
So the question is:
will your marketing-feature "PKR supported" will stay live or not!

In the past HM was able to notice all tables iam playing....feature gone with 1.11
Since 1.11 i have to restart PKR-Client AND HM to get a new table work.

Tournament-HUD still not working since 12-2009

Whats your f**ing roadmap for PKR and HM??

There is a software out that isnt far so good as HM, but this software has no problems to notice all tables that i am playing.....
Its able to switch the HUD when i am switching my tables......
Its working with tournaments and has no probs if a will seated to another tabel....

Maybe someone from your Team should get this software and take a look on the mechanism or ask the autor how he get this to work!

Iam realy angry atm....i bought your software cause of your Marketing-Gag
"PKR Support" and now iam waiting for more then 9 month.

Realy sad!

Whats the name of this software?

Kroolock
08-28-2010, 02:10 AM
Whats the name of this software?

Its "PokerOfficer".

I wont post a link here, cause i dont want to violate any boardrules.
Google is your friend :)

yehimag
09-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I am having a nightmare with HEM and these new HHs. Originally I used PT3 and a HH convertor before HEM supported PKR. I have amassed 200k+ hands. I then switch to HEM and export all my hands to HEM and it all looks fine, then the update comes and fks everything up and for 2 weeks I have to use perlscript. Now you created a patch it seems to import my played hands into a separate database as opposed to the one before.

Basically the HH convertor that I used for PT3 makes the hands into a PokerStars format, but now I have 2 databases for PKR one with PS by my SN and one with PKR, it doesnt want to combine these names (both the same screename, just PS/PKR). I played some hands today and it imported into the PKR SN but didnt come into the PS one - where 90% of my hands are.

Can someone tell me how I make HEM recognise that both these names are one database and I want to have all these hands in the same place, ie change all the PS hands into PKR hands?

THANKS!

I'm willing to pay for HEM to do a remote support to help me organise and fix my problem as I'm not the best with computers. PT were more than happy to do this in the past and did it numerous times with me.

Patvs
09-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Can you CREATE an ALIAS
(options--> settings--> alias)

Add your hero PS and hero (PKR) to the ALIAS.
And select the ALIAS as your player in HM.
That way it should combine all stats/graphs/hands, and display them combined.

UlleBulle
09-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Hello, Holdem manager!

Anybody working on this, would like to know what the status is, thanx!

Othervise Im gonna look for another software, Im affraid.

yehimag
09-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Can you CREATE an ALIAS
(options--> settings--> alias)

Add your hero PS and hero (PKR) to the ALIAS.
And select the ALIAS as your player in HM.
That way it should combine all stats/graphs/hands, and display them combined.

I go to >options>player aliases> and then attach the 2 sn's to my main alias, I have tried doing this but it doesnt combine them properly. Like for example I just imported yesterdays hands, it included them in the PKR stats but didnt include where all my hands are (I once was able to combine everything using the player aliases before). Can we do a remote session please.

netsrak
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Please post screenshots of your alias definitions, the report where the alias doesn't work and the report where your PKR name works.

UnitedAs1
09-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi there,

Im having trouble importing HH's from PKR, I go through the normal process and I get a error saying incomplete hands anyone know what I can do about this?

BTW I have the lastest version of HEM,

UnitedAs1
09-02-2010, 10:36 AM
don't worry got it working now thanks anyway :)

yehimag
09-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Please post screenshots of your alias definitions, the report where the alias doesn't work and the report where your PKR name works.

Look, I dont mean to be rude but I cant continue doing all these tests for weeks on end trying to figure out what the problem is. Like I said I am not brilliant with computers. All i know is that I have 2 aliases under my PKR database, one with PS (due to the export of PT3 hands) and one with PKR. I want to merge these into one single database that allows importing, instead of just importing them into the smaller alias of PKR.

I am willing to pay for a remote session, otherwise I will just have to find another software that is more simple to use and get help with.

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.