PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Importing problems

Kvacke
08-02-2010, 05:15 AM
Have some problems with the auto-import.
HEM works perfectly, but when i start the Autoimport, it doesent happens anything.
The table manager (where i can see the tables i play) shows up, but non import is working.
Pls help :P

Patvs
08-02-2010, 09:00 AM
On which site do you play?
TableManager detects the table you're playing on?

The pokerclient is saving the handhistories?
Do the hands show up as "import errors" on the import screen?

Kvacke
08-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Im playing at Pacific when this appears.
All other sites is working!
Yes, HEM finds the table!

The sajt is saving the handhistory, but the hands are not shown like "import errors".
It dont even start to import!

netsrak
08-05-2010, 04:08 AM
Please check this and give us the answers to the FAQ:

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

labirynth
08-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Hello, I am having the exact same problem. I am also playing on 888Poker(Pacific) and the auto-import doesn't work. Table Manager is attached and finds the table but both HUD and auto-import is not working. I can import the hands with Manual import only. I did update to the latest beta release(1.11.04) but still no change.

PS. Now evben Ongame stopped working, No HUD whatsoever. When I try to stop the Auto Import it just freezes saying Stopping... but nothing happens, I have to make a force exit than it would close. Does it have to do with my machine, dotnetfx or anything else???

thanks in advance, tony

netsrak
08-07-2010, 07:40 AM
We have a problem with ongame at the moment. You need to delete the ongame handhistory file before a session or move it to a different folder.

For your pacific problems: please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

labirynth
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
thanks netsrak, it is working now. Ongame indeed worked by deleting the handhistory folder, like you said.

About pacific I read another post of yours I downloaded dotnetfx clean up tool and did a fresh install of dotnetfx3.5 from the website you linked and now it is perfectly working.

Thanks a lot, tony