PDA

View Full Version : PS update w.running twice tables.no hud

mefromspace
10-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi,

After the PS update with "Run It Twice" tables there is no hud showing on those.

Played 4 tables on plo50 tables called "name" + "run it twice" and hud is not showing on those but still showing on my other tables not called run it twice.

du_repi_unda
10-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi,

After the PS update with "Run It Twice" tables there is no hud showing on those.

Played 4 tables on plo50 tables called "name" + "run it twice" and hud is not showing on those but still showing on my other tables not called run it twice.

same prblem here. Is there a fiz to that ?

Sarek
10-25-2012, 04:51 PM
This game type currently is not supported by HM.

du_repi_unda
10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
This game type currently is not supported by HM.

so we who cannot use HM2 because it sucks r screwed ?

Patvs
10-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Can you force the HUD on using the TableFinder: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/HowIsTableFinderUtilizedIfTheHUDDoesNotAppear%3F

If that doesn't resolve it, email us a handhistory of such a table.

@du_repi_unda, when a pokerclient adds a new game type and/or changes the table names, support will be added in the next HM2 update.

biood
10-26-2012, 06:21 AM
so does this mean HM1 will not get an update for the run it twice tables ? that would realy suck guys

Patvs
10-26-2012, 09:57 PM
HM1 will likely still get an update to import the hands to track your winnings.
The big problem is to track your EV. Similarly as a Hi/Lo hand, when 'run it twice' kicks in there suddenly are two outcomes/showdowns.

For HM2 we're currently investigating how to display this.

mefromspace
10-27-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi Patvs,

No not possible to use table finder to register the tables. I know it could be done b4 the update regarding the zoom tables but these tables is a no go and as many tables are called "Run It Twice" this is really annoying by now...

fozzy71
10-27-2012, 11:34 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HMONE-174: No HUD on Pokerstars Run It Twice tables

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HMONE-174 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.