PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems on Boss media

LordPinada
08-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi
I have problems with HUD on cash games. HUD doesnt refresh hands or some players at the table. for example I have one player at the table wtih whom I played a couple of hands during current session but all the stats are "0" even in stat "hands" is 0. Where can be a problem? Yesterday was everything good even I think that a few hours ago too.
Thanks for answer
Lukas

netsrak
08-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Please reboot your computer as first thing.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.03 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

LordPinada
08-02-2010, 06:08 AM
I did everything like you write but I dont know why, but I cant mark "run as admin" in none of these three exe files. I have windows vista.

netsrak
08-03-2010, 04:40 AM
Do you have UAC switched off?
Please activate it again, restart your computer and then the permissions should be adjustable.

After setting them you can switch off UAC again.

LordPinada
08-07-2010, 05:02 PM
hi
i have news about this problem. I thought everything is fine but today I find out that I was wrong. Still the same problem, but when I doubleclick on stats these player and stats changed to "this session stats" everything is okey. So its a little bit weird that in "all-time stats" I have nothing there and in "this session only" I have stats for these players.
Any ideas?
Thanks

netsrak
08-08-2010, 06:29 AM
...please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Please post the answers and attach the file config\holdemmanager.config