PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Tournament Summaries

1p0kerboy
07-31-2010, 11:02 PM
These aren't importing for me. Is there a known issue, or do I have a corrupt database?

The Minder
08-01-2010, 12:28 AM
yes to the first question... possibly to the second.

1p0kerboy
08-01-2010, 01:07 AM
So they aren't importing for anybody?

The Minder
08-01-2010, 01:12 AM
So they aren't importing for anybody?

Hmmm... yes and no. Some ppl have no probs, others always have probs and some have probs at certain times. I know that's no help to you, but is just the way it is.

A sure sign your db is going bad is when the PS summaries no longer import or don't update your db... then it's time to make a new db and re-import everything from source. Happens about weekly for me.

Bonobo11
08-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Hmmm... yes and no. Some ppl have no probs, others always have probs and some have probs at certain times. I know that's no help to you, but is just the way it is.

A sure sign your db is going bad is when the PS summaries no longer import or don't update your db... then it's time to make a new db and re-import everything from source. Happens about weekly for me.

I have the same problem, summaries just dont import anymore. :mad:

Hope making a new db helps

DRS
08-09-2010, 09:36 AM

making a new db didn't work for me even tho i was using PS HH and html Sum. (instead of newly requested HH and SUm) that previously worked fine.
this seems to suggest to me that the problem lies with Hem, rather than PS updates as suggested is other threads.

I'm kinda wondering why reimporting into a new database works for you?

11.04 internal fixed that problem for me though.