PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesn't recognize turbo games as turbo

smart_player
07-31-2010, 03:46 PM
I have never been able to get HEM to see my FTP turbo games as turbo games. It always tags them normal speed. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

netsrak
08-01-2010, 05:52 AM
This is something we have to fix in the import process.
We are just working on issues like this so i think it should be fine with 1.11.04 which will be released in some days.

smart_player
09-22-2010, 03:44 AM
This is something we have to fix in the import process.
We are just working on issues like this so i think it should be fine with 1.11.04 which will be released in some days.

I don't see the fix listed in the release notes. Has this problem been fixed, and if so, in which version?

Thanks.

netsrak
09-22-2010, 05:02 AM
I'm not sure because there were many small fixes which are not listed. Please try with the latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

smart_player
09-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm not sure because there were many small fixes which are not listed. Please try with the latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Of course that update did not fix it.

It's been a very long time since HEM is out and you still can't import turbo sngs correctly? That's pretty bad. I really think you owe it to your paying customers to fix this simple thing.

Patvs
09-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Email us the handhistory of one of the turbo SNGs that aren't categorized properly with a link to this thread.

Note: Full Tilt / Stars constantly add new type of turbo, superturbo, hyperturbo, double or nothing, triple or nothing SNGs. Most of them are categorized correctly in 1.11.05 beta 14. (the *new* Stars CAP games currently are not)
Full Tilt especially like to add new DOUBLE STACK headsup SNGs, where they don't write TURBO to the handhistory, but based on the stacksize (3000 vs 1500) HoldemManager is able to detect the SPEED, but all of this has to be added manually to the HoldemManager code

So Email us handhistories whenever you find a game that isn't categorized correctly.

smart_player
09-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Okay, no problem. I will do that. BTW, I have never once had a HU turbo sng categorized properly in thousands of imports.

Email us the handhistory of one of the turbo SNGs that aren't categorized properly with a link to this thread.

Note: Full Tilt / Stars constantly add new type of turbo, superturbo, hyperturbo, double or nothing, triple or nothing SNGs. Most of them are categorized correctly in 1.11.05 beta 14. (the *new* Stars CAP games currently are not)
Full Tilt especially like to add new DOUBLE STACK headsup SNGs, where they don't write TURBO to the handhistory, but based on the stacksize (3000 vs 1500) HoldemManager is able to detect the SPEED, but all of this has to be added manually to the HoldemManager code

So Email us handhistories whenever you find a game that isn't categorized correctly.

smart_player
09-22-2010, 11:49 PM
BTW, which e-mail address should I send the HH to?
Thanks.

netsrak
09-23-2010, 03:35 AM
The mail address is support@holdemmanager.com. Please add a link to this thread and an explanation.

smart_player
09-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Okay, sent some HHs.
Thanks.

smart_player
10-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Hello,
I sent you in some HHs and you verified that you got the same errors, yet this is still not fixed in the latest beta, which is 4 betas past the one you told me to download. Can you please tell me when this will be fixed?
Thanks.

morny
10-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Hi,

we usually dont provide ETAs after we pass the bugs onto the developers, we have a lot of work going on behind the scenes so its just not possible to estimate when we will get different bugs fixed but we do try and get them fixed as soon as we can depending on the priority